For Bob Hughes

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

For Bob Hughes

Post by cruizin2000 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:01 pm

Hi Bob,

I know that you're not dead. Although you haven't cheated me out of anything I'm going to help my forum brothers, as best as I can, to get some justice. If you want to avoid this, send everyone their stuff back or their money with an apology - choice is yours.

Ever watch Dog the Bounty Hunter? He doesn't have squat on me. I'm in the process of finding out all about you and I'm going to post everything I can about you including your Social Security Number for all to see.

Off hand, I'm going to say that you're a Leo or a Libra and born on the 11th or the 13th of the month.

You have until 9/15/06.

C2000
Attack!!!!

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:50 pm

hhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly :shock:

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:52 pm

I'll be back here on 9/11 as I'm "off work" next week. 8)

See you then!!

C2000
Attack!!!!

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by holensock » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:31 pm

Go, Cruizin, GO!!!

MK
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: For Bob Hughes

Post by MK » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:39 pm

cruizin2000 wrote:I'm in the process of finding out all about you and I'm going to post everything I can about you including your Social Security Number for all to see.

C2000
I can't wait to steal his identity once you post it... what a minute, what's posting his Social Security Number going to solve? :D

Go get 'em!

MK

Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

lol

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:54 pm

Mk,

Depending on how much sh*t this guy has going with other people in the country or whatever, you may not want to steal his identity.

Just a thought.

MK
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by MK » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:57 pm

Core,

I was being ironic. I was merely commentating it wouldn't do us any good to get his social security number.

MK

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:01 pm

Mk,

I knew what you meant, I was only joking and kidding around with ya. As you said, knowing that would not help you too much with any of this that is going on.

Although, I suppose if you had a social security number, you could trace it to where the guy works, perhaps even exactly where he lives and possibly what bank he banks with. Possible I guess. Not an expert on this.

Corey

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:41 am

tick tock tick tock...
Attack!!!!

Austeyr
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Austeyr » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:25 am

Damn this will be sweet!!!

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:18 am

Bob,

How do you like your home? I think that your deck could be a little larger. I love the bay window next to it. Was that an option or did you do it yourself?

My home is like yours in some respects. We both live on corner lots and have to walk to the right of the garage to enter the house.

The line of trees to the right side of your house is cool too. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put them in the front of the house to help the foundation against street vibrations?

It must be nice having a neighbor with a built-in pool!! Do you get invited over very often? I'll bet you do.

Why risk your home on Wynfield for some "toy soldiers"? I mean c'mon, go big!! I can just hear your cell mates now, "what are you in for?" And what will you reply? Your reply will sound soooo funny and I can imagine the looks that you'll get. You can fight, right? I think that you'd be more than easy to take out. But I guess that you can't judge someone by their appearance.

I remember you. Do you remember me? I don't think that you could forget me. I kind of stand out in a crowd.

Bob, you still have until 9/15. PM me sometime soon. Don't make me have to come out and "see you again". I'll bill you for my time and mileage - stolen items will not be accepted as cash.

C2000
Last edited by cruizin2000 on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attack!!!!

Austeyr
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Austeyr » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:53 pm

This is all well and good and I don't know what's in store but as much as I hate this bloke I hope this doesn't go TOO far.
PM me cruizen.

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by holensock » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:05 pm

All we're after is JUSTICE!

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:18 pm

AND maybe our stuff back. :?

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by holensock » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:28 pm

billgiff wrote:AND maybe our stuff back. :?
YES! AND our stuff BACK! :x

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:33 pm

cruizin2000 wrote:Bob,

How do you like your home? I think that your deck could be a little larger. I love the bay window next to it. Was that an option or did you do it yourself?

My home is like yours in some respects. We both live on corner lots and have to walk to the right of the garage to enter the house.

The line of trees to the right side of your house is cool too. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put them in the front of the house to help the foundation against street vibrations?

It must be nice having a neighbor with a built-in pool!! Do you get invited over very often? I'll bet you do.

Why risk your home on Wynfield for some "toy soldiers"? I mean c'mon, go big!! I can just hear your cell mates now, "what are you in for?" And what will you reply? Your reply will sound soooo funny and I can imagine the looks that you'll get. You can fight, right? I think that you'd be more than easy to take out. But I guess that you can't judge someone by their appearance.

I remember you. Do you remember me? I don't think that you could forget me. I kind of stand out in a crowd.

Bob, you still have until 9/15. PM me sometime soon. Don't make me have to come out a see you again. I'll bill you for my time and mileage - stolen items will not be accepted as cash.

C2000
:twisted:

Dude if my get my stuff back ill send it to you..

Austeyr
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Austeyr » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:21 am

I would like my stuff back aswell but I have received an email from Carol that has me quite concerned. I'm thinking of bowing out of this fight. If anyone hears anything from that guy from the Supreme Court that's heading down that way please let me know, Catman I think you said that was happening.
I'd rather do this the "right way"

Austeyr
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Austeyr » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:42 am

This guy isn't worth any more of my time and I have too much to lose. I know I sent my end, I have the postal system on my side but I can not endorse anyone spying, etc. As much as I think Bob is a scammer I just can't condone those activities.
I'm bowing out guys, he's won against me.

Good luck with the rest of you.

Austeyr.

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:57 am

Just so everyone knows and understands, there is nothing, where I'm concerned, that is illegal in any way, shape, form. The only thing that is illegal is what "Bob" has done to you and our forum. "Bob" has been given a chance to make things right. Most folks don't get that opportunity. I strongly believe that this is going to turn out well for all parties involved.

C2000
Attack!!!!

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:04 am

C2000, you've got my unconditional support as I'm sure 95% of this board gives also. Good luck with this parasite :!:

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:06 am

Thanks for the support and all of the info that I've received.

Rest assured, this is all legal and to the letter. I'm not a terrorist, stalker, or vigelante what-so-ever.

BTW, has anyone seen Tom Rapers RV commercials with the tank in it? It looks cool.

Onward!

C2000
Attack!!!!

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

??

Post by catman » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:46 pm

Austeyr, waht are you thinking? Dont leave, dont give up, dont say hes won over you!! WTF!? This is what he wants! Stay in the fight. Ive been pressing these public services. C2000 has come up with more info in a day than the other authorities have ever done, and Ive been trying for two months. It seems C2000 is the only one that cares about us. Stick together. Do NOT give up. Do NOT leave. We fight to the end.

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:14 am

Forum members,

If you've been scammed by "Bob Hughes" and want to do a little something to get your words into someone's ear that can really help out locally (Richmond), contact this gentleman:

Sgt Chris Taylor
765-983-7381
[email protected]

I'm sure that he's just itching for e-mails and calls from all that have been scammed via the internet/U.S.P.S.

PM me with the results that you receive.

C2000
Attack!!!!

toyktdlgh

Re: ??

Post by toyktdlgh » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:20 am

catman wrote:Austeyr, waht are you thinking? Dont leave, dont give up, dont say hes won over you!! WTF!? This is what he wants! Stay in the fight. Ive been pressing these public services. C2000 has come up with more info in a day than the other authorities have ever done, and Ive been trying for two months. It seems C2000 is the only one that cares about us. Stick together. Do NOT give up. Do NOT leave. We fight to the end.
I don’t think that statement is true at all. Unfortunately most peoples hands are tied due to their location and the fact that it’s usually more trouble than its worth. I commend C2000 on his work but if Austeyr wants to put this behind him that’s his business. Besides, I worry that this individual may not be playing with a full deck. Sometimes its best to know when to say when.

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: ??

Post by cruizin2000 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:11 am

toyktdlgh wrote:
catman wrote:Austeyr, waht are you thinking? Dont leave, dont give up, dont say hes won over you!! WTF!? This is what he wants! Stay in the fight. Ive been pressing these public services. C2000 has come up with more info in a day than the other authorities have ever done, and Ive been trying for two months. It seems C2000 is the only one that cares about us. Stick together. Do NOT give up. Do NOT leave. We fight to the end.
I don’t think that statement is true at all. Unfortunately most peoples hands are tied due to their location and the fact that it’s usually more trouble than its worth. I commend C2000 on his work but if Austeyr wants to put this behind him that’s his business. Besides, I worry that this individual may not be playing with a full deck. Sometimes its best to know when to say when.
Am I the one that you're referring to that's "not playing with a full deck"?
Or, are you speaking of Mr. Hughes?

C2000
Attack!!!!