Custom Weapons incConer guns

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Custom Weapons incConer guns

Post by steelbonnet » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:30 am

Hi All,

Here`s a few custom weapons i`ve done this year so far. Some you have seen before & some I know you have not seen before.

I must say though sorry the photos arn`t that clear :( My camera seems to have taken to dark photos :( These were all taken outside in the sun :(

Now who noticed the CORNER GUNS???

Well here`s a couple of shots with them turned & also the flip out screen,Flipped out (Yep working left-right turn weapons & flip out screen).

Here`s a couple of IN USE shots.Older photos hence clearer LOL

L96

Corner Gun

HK SL8

HK G3-SG1

HK MSG-90

HK Mp5/M203 combo

SA80/AG36 combo

Well I hope you like the weapons & please LMK what you think :D

Ja
Steel Bonnet

lsc1002
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by lsc1002 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:59 am

nice guns. I like the corner guns :D great work!
"Tigers!?.....Where did the Tigers come from!?!"

Moth
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Moth » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:56 am

Amazing, how do you make the guns?

Send some to 21st Century or BBI so they can put them in production :D
[img39]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v501/QueenofSky/BirdFlu.gif[/img39] [img39]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1b/Acherontia_lachesis.jpg/200px-Acherontia_lachesis.jpg[/img39]

steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by steelbonnet » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:08 am

Thank`s very much :D

It`s ashame the photos are dark though as detail isn`t all there.

Must admit I DO wish I know how to cast & then I could be a giving those weapons some would like to have & no one has done :(

If only someone liked them & was in the position to manufacture these BBI,XD,PTE hell even MJ :D
Though having MJ weapons I`m not in the same league I don`t think.

Again though thank`s :D

oh Moth as for How,here`s what`s what.

L96 was the Hasbro Sniper rifle version I just sculpted the accurate Butt that Hasbro didn`t do.Made 2 of these todate (gave one to ScopeUK for his Brits).

The HK SL 8s are BBI G36s. I redid the butt section & added a RIS mount to them (made 2 of these to date).The RIS is from a 1/6th weapon trimmed down & I`m making a range of sights that Will be removable from the RIS (just like a 1/6th version). Also forgot to add in photo I`ve made a detachable silencers for the SL8s.

The HK MSG-90,that is rear half (INTOYZ SWAT G3) with the fore being from the Corps range.

The HK G3-SG1 is a Intoyz SWAt G3 with a New sculpted fore end cover.

The HK Mp7 is Scratch built. I`ve made 10 of these in various states. be nice to do again though with a working pull out stock & working drop down fore pistol grip. Need to make a detachable silencer for some of these.

The SA80/AG36 combo. The SA80 part is from a PTE SA80 (Will redo a MJ sa80 someday) & the AG36 from the Hasbro G36.Made several of these.

The Short Barrel M82 .50cal is a BBI version with reworked barrel & handle moved.Well Big thank`s to Don for this one,i copied his :D

The HK UMP.45s.Ive made 3 of these. These took some doing & were made before Hasbro made there UMP.9mm version. Anyway the main body is the SMG that came with Duke v1. The stock & fore end are off the Corps Oversized UMP.45s.

The HK Mp5-SD3 with stock extended.I`ve made several MP5 varients all using BBI MP5s. This particular one was made using the SWAT solid butt Silenced Mp5 & a desert MP5 with torch fore end. The stock is scratch built using 2 thing wires (paper clips) with a BBI Butt stock piece added.

The HK Mp5/203 combo is a One off. A BBI Mp5 with a Corps M203 added & also a torch too.

The 3 Corner guns. ALL have the main part being the DTC SAW Viper SAW gun. The fore. If you check the In use photo you`ll see this before painted & can see the Blue body with the weapon. All 3 have this (keeps them uniformed & on the same principle). Anyway the Blue part is what you find on your Printer cartridge when you go to use them from package. The weapons are various with some extra scratch builing needed. The flip out scree is the Flip Uo Hasbro wrist puter screen modded.

Well I hope this helps with a brief run down on each

Again thank`s

Ja
Steel Bonnet

Moth
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Moth » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:01 am

Thanks for the long reply Steelbonnet, again, very nicely done!
[img39]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v501/QueenofSky/BirdFlu.gif[/img39] [img39]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1b/Acherontia_lachesis.jpg/200px-Acherontia_lachesis.jpg[/img39]

scope uk
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by scope uk » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:22 pm

Very cool Steel Bonnet!! your armoury is fully stocked now and they all look great! The corner guns are very cool and the L96 that you did is extremely cool and the one you sent me just shows the quality and will be issued to my brits ASAP! Anyway Totally cool and very nicely done on all the weapons as always :)

steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by steelbonnet » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:32 am

Thank`s again :D

Moth No probs on the long reply. Nice to give a brief run down on each weapon :D For those who are interested.

Glad you like them :D

Scope,
Thank`s mate & I`m afraid my Armoury is NEVER Stocked up. They`ll alwasy be something to make,plus there`s some WWII ones I need to finish off as well ;)

As for the L96,well I couldn`t have your Modern Brit`s NOT have at least a sniper in their unit ;) :D
Main thing is I`m glad you like it :D

Again Thank`s all & I`m really glad to hear you like these :D

Ja
Steel Bonnet

blaster_e11
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by blaster_e11 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:02 am

awesome mate,

now where is my famas ?

just kidding Ja,

it's really impressive but i was wondering whether the GL under the SA80 isn't too big ?

i dig those corner guns btw

steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by steelbonnet » Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:39 am

Thank`s very much Julien :D

As for the SA80-AG36,well i will be making another using MJs SA80. The PTE one is little smaller than MJs so that should balance it out better. I made the above one before Mj was kind enough to give us his series 2 weapons.

As for the FAMAS Julien, Ahh mate kid away though I DO have a couple underway,one just for you BTW :D Along with some other weapons too :D

You`ll know they are done when i post :D Though rest assured there WILL be a New FAMAS on the block :D

Would really like to know someone in the UK pref who casts & then could turn these out for people too instead of each one being done by hand.

Thank`s again Julien,Glad you like them :D

Ja
Steel Bonnet

blaster_e11
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by blaster_e11 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:54 am

so the ricky UK idea didn't work ? :(

steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by steelbonnet » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:21 am

I`m afraid I didn`t ask him on that.

i wasn`t too sure that a Star Wars customizer would be interested in doing Military & also there`s costs too. I don`t want to pay XXXX amount for weapons that may/maynot be wanted by others.

Also I was once bitten back when i did a batch of 1/6th custom weapons back in 94-95. Just before the Big Relaunch of 1/6th on the world. I did a HK Mp5 family & a few G3s & a G3-SG1. The guy (in the UK) said he got them & they ALL were destroyed in the casting process.
He later (a couple of years) was selling a whole range of Mp5s & several G3s & SG1 rifles on his site & whilst he was in the US at cons.
Not saying RickUk would do that though I am rather hesitat on dealing with someone I don`t know for casting of 1 off customs.

Hopefully somewhere along the way I maybe able to get these casted though.

ja
Steel Bonnet

RED
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by RED » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:04 pm

Hey STEELBONNET---Sorry I overlooked this one :oops: !!!Got a lot of cool guns----nice work!!!!!!I really like the corner gun!!!! :D :D I also like the MP-5 with the 203!!!Nice work---but I didn't see that custom BREN GUN !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ---RED---
[size=150][/size]"Take your time.Stay away from the easy going.Never go the same way twice."---GySgt Charles C. Arndt on patrolling on Guadalcanal,1942[color=#BF0000][/color]

MiG29K
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

The 'Gats"

Post by MiG29K » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:28 pm

Jason,

Damn, I already have my faves and those are the Corner Guns...they look like they're straight out of the Military Channel! haha!! And I've taken a liking to the L85 carbine w/ 203 set up. Remember that pic of my L85? I'm tempted to get a launcher for it and saw it to size now!!! I'm sure your new troopers will have more than their pick from the Weapons Locker!

R
??????? ?????. ?????? ? ??????!

Washington State > Kansas