JSI F-14D Tomcat conversion.

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

JSI F-14D Tomcat conversion.

Post by A-10LOADER » Tue May 28, 2019 11:50 am

Coming fall of 2019, my next Big Cat project. She will become F-14D, NE-100, VF-2, 163894. "Last Tomcat Cruise" CAG.
I'm planning on completely disassembling her, adding lights and, a sound board. I'm still in the early stages of gathering all the necessary parts / pieces to made her a correct Delta.

Steve
"TOMCATS FOREVER, BABY...!"

I will also be using the GBU-16's I "kicked up a notch" and my other set of GE nozzels. I have also obtained a Pilot and Rio and, a set of metal main landing gear. I'm looking forward to getting started on this one.

OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: JSI F-14D Tomcat conversion.

Post by A-10LOADER » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:55 am

Another key piece for my F-14D conversion, since this one will be posed on her gear. Thanks to Nathan Horchem (Pizzaguy) for these beautiful metal mains. They are a work of art, thanks again my friend.

Steve
"TOMCATS FPREVER, BABY...!"

OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: JSI F-14D Tomcat conversion.

Post by A-10LOADER » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Some more "goodness" from Nathan Horchem (aka Pizzaguy), for my F-14D conversion. This project has been pushed to the back burner since I'm still waiting for cockpit parts, seats and, the dual chin pod before starting the lengthy re-build.
Steve
"TOMCATS FOREVER, BABY...!