DAY OF DAYS!!! DIO

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
RED
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

DAY OF DAYS!!! DIO

Post by RED » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:02 am

Hey yall!!! Heres a new dio that I have been workin' on for a while---10-15 min here and there for a few months now.:( I was feedin' the baby and had Band of Brothers on when I came up with this dio. I added a older dio pic and 2 others that I found lookin' around to make the story flow. I hope yall enjoy. LMK---RED---

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.usImage

[size=150][/size]"Take your time.Stay away from the easy going.Never go the same way twice."---GySgt Charles C. Arndt on patrolling on Guadalcanal,1942[color=#BF0000][/color]

grunt1
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: DAY OF DAYS!!! DIO

Post by grunt1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:17 pm

I'm in shock... I'm not sure if it's from the fact that RED did something other than Marines fighting Japanese, or that he appears to have at least a partial C-47 in 1:18!!

Aaaaahhhhhh....... awesome...

normandy

Post by normandy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm

He's back! :) Great work Red!!!

RED
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by RED » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 am

WOW!!! I thought this dio would have got more comments than just 2---with most of the forum members likein' the E.T.O. and all. :? ---RED---
[size=150][/size]"Take your time.Stay away from the easy going.Never go the same way twice."---GySgt Charles C. Arndt on patrolling on Guadalcanal,1942[color=#BF0000][/color]

ram04
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by ram04 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 am

Red, sorry, they are all so good, its hard to compliment them all, it takes forever for my slow a## computer to load pictures that it takes me several visits to see them all, I've got to say they all are amazing :shock:, speaking for myself, please keep posting.

cjg476
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by cjg476 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 am

I also like it Red. Certainly something to be jealous of. I know I am. I wish I had that kind of talent.
Corey
Good Trader Report:
Dauntless-----------------------[Cat]CplSlade
Jlspec
Pickelhaube
Axis nightmare
Flyboy_fx

YT

Post by YT » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Great work as usual Red! I know how discouraging it is to go to all that work and recieve minimal response, just seems to be how it is sometimes. I appreciate your stuff!
"There are some people who disagree with me, they are wrong." --Gen George S. Patton

grunt1

Post by grunt1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

ram04 wrote:Red, sorry, they are all so good, its hard to compliment them all, it takes forever for my slow a## computer to load pictures that it takes me several visits to see them all, I've got to say they all are amazing :shock:, speaking for myself, please keep posting.
Yes, it's tough to comment on them all when you hit us with new posts like a plane load of fallshirmjagers on Crete. Maybe spread the awesomeness out a bit more next time? :-D

AJWW2
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by AJWW2 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:07 am

grunt1 wrote:
ram04 wrote:Red, sorry, they are all so good, its hard to compliment them all, it takes forever for my slow a## computer to load pictures that it takes me several visits to see them all, I've got to say they all are amazing :shock:, speaking for myself, please keep posting.
Yes, it's tough to comment on them all when you hit us with new posts like a plane load of fallshirmjagers on Crete. Maybe spread the awesomeness out a bit more next time? :-D
For a second, I thought you meant that he made a plane load of FJ's on Crete dio and I got really excited. fantastic shots RED!
it be like dat