Assault Little Bird

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
NightVyper
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Assault Little Bird

Post by NightVyper » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

here are two of my Little Birds with Mini Guns.
I hope you enjoy.

tkjaer21
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by tkjaer21 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Very nice job. I love the guns.

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pcoughran » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Very nice choppers! Are the mini's custom or did you take them off PTE little birds?
The pilots generally go on the right side - you probably already knew that though, eh?
I really like the detail of the BBI little birds but wish the skids were lower like the PTE birds - they are much closer to the real deal. I also wish the BBi birds were a little darker in color - mine look almost brown/grey instead of the CARC flat black they are suppossed to be.
"Where's dat waskily wabbit?"

NightVyper
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by NightVyper » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm

they are PTE mini guns some sanding and cutting and they popped in it was a simple mash but it makes a big difference. I had two guys in each but i cant find anymore captain ace figures on eBay that are under 10 bucks i have 8 now. but i needed to crew my newest Night Stalker Bird (have 4) so they got pulled. I need two more pilots for these guys, I will admit I did not know what side the pilots go on so i will change that i just pulled 2 guys, oh well.