SUGGESTIONS FOR CONTEST#5 POST HERE.

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
RED
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by RED » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Razor17019 wrote:
RED wrote: Do you just think thats all I can do???? Ive got lots of ideals to do for a D-Day/Eastern Front dio or some customs---if thats ok with you????---RED---
Red,
I am sure you can do anything well in the dio dept. Your work speaks for itself. This was no slam against you at all. Your passion are Marines and boats they use. I wish I had one-tenth the talent you have in creating something from scratch.
No problem brother!!! When I read your post I just took it the wrong way!!! Im sorry/My bad!!! :oops: Thanks for the kind words they do mean alot---but I think you sell yourself short!!!All you need for any custom is a good plan to build it!!! With any armor start with the hull and the rest will come along!!!Even if you do mess up on a custom you can fix the problem,learn from the probelm,or make what you've got into a stripped or burned out tank!!! The biggest thing is to come up with the easiest way to build the custom and then to add alot of detail!!! As with dios I really liked your Omaha beach dio---the only thing I would have done different would be to take the pics outside!!!So dont sell yourself short brother the talent is there---just use it!!! :wink: ---RED---
[size=150][/size]"Take your time.Stay away from the easy going.Never go the same way twice."---GySgt Charles C. Arndt on patrolling on Guadalcanal,1942[color=#BF0000][/color]

Panzer_M
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Panzer_M » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 pm

good plan to build it!!!
so true, sometimes it can take longer researching the subject matter than building the said subject. :!:
good traders/sellers/buyers
Alloyskull(x2), PanzerArm(x2), Ostketten, Mikeg,tmanthegreat,Coreyeagle48