Contest???

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:14 pm

KAMIKAZE wrote:This time you will have about 4 months to complete you entries. :wink:

Mark
SWEET! Three months of procrastination, one week of looking at pics on the net, two weeks of steady work, one week of hell and late nights. I'll stock up on coffee now :wink:

To wise690: and this may go with the whole procrastination theme but the model is still pulled apart because I'm trying to add cockpit, wheelwell and other details. I haven't actually been working on it that much lately because I have another model project underway (1:1 scale car otherwise known as a project car!). I've still got the original photos somewhere but I have to dig them up. Now that you mention it - I haven't even bought a new 1:18 plane lately, the last one being the Me109 after the last comp.

Anyway: back to the upcoming comp - and I dont know if / how this would work but could there be a way that we could send in say 5$ bucks or something each. Just so that kamikaze doesnt have to foot the prize by himself. Or if matt at badcat could organise something at his end where we creditcard him $5 bucks and he puts it towards a prize?
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

RED
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by RED » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:38 pm

Is there still going to be a customs contest?????
[size=150][/size]"Take your time.Stay away from the easy going.Never go the same way twice."---GySgt Charles C. Arndt on patrolling on Guadalcanal,1942[color=#BF0000][/color]

KAMIKAZE
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by KAMIKAZE » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:16 pm

Yes sir!

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:30 pm

Hey Kamikaze. Any new news on the contest?
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

KAMIKAZE

Post by KAMIKAZE » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:21 pm

I just got back from vacation today. You can expect something by the end of this next week.

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.