Jackson custom decals

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
gliderdwm
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Jackson custom decals

Post by gliderdwm » Sun May 31, 2009 10:06 am

I am doing a repaint of a P-47 1/18 and need some decals. I have tried to contact Jackson and no response. Does anybody know if he is still doing decal work or have heard from him?

pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Jackson custom decals

Post by pickelhaube » Sun May 31, 2009 1:05 pm

gliderdwm wrote:I am doing a repaint of a P-47 1/18 and need some decals. I have tried to contact Jackson and no response. Does anybody know if he is still doing decal work or have heard from him?
Yes,

Every year he takes a vacation on his motor scooter. He will be gone anywere from two to six weeks.

It depends on how it goes. He is one lucky dog to get the chance to do that every year.

Kind of like the movie Wild Hogs . Only he does it for real. But I do not think that he burns down biker road houses.

But I am not sure :D :D :D
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

Jackson
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: Jackson custom decals

Post by Jackson » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm

pickelhaube wrote:
gliderdwm wrote:I am doing a repaint of a P-47 1/18 and need some decals. I have tried to contact Jackson and no response. Does anybody know if he is still doing decal work or have heard from him?
Yes,

Every year he takes a vacation on his motor scooter. He will be gone anywere from two to six weeks.

It depends on how it goes. He is one lucky dog to get the chance to do that every year.

Kind of like the movie Wild Hogs . Only he does it for real. But I do not think that he burns down biker road houses.

But I am not sure :D :D :D
I am the antithesis of those characters... as I've been ridin 30 years and I ride alone and am more like the character Pete Fonda played in the movie and am well armed and in the famous words of the Ted man...if yer house gets a in my waaaaay you'll know I'll burn it down...yep...TJJ