1/18 Jagdpanther, Stug, Jagdpanzer, kits up-date

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
thehun
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

tank kits

Post by thehun » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:33 am

Ok,
jagdpanther kits have run their course, Moving on to the Stugs, and jagdpanzers, also just to let you know the cost on these kits will also be in the $200.00 range, I guess i'll make about 10 of each,
The photos will give you some idea about what the finished kits will look like. If any question just let me know
Hun

normandy
Officer - Brigadier General

Stug/Jagdpanzer

Post by normandy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 am

:shock: I like that Sturmgeschutz IV, it looks great. And the Jagdpanzer IV is very cool......let us know when Your going to take orders.

normandy

Jagdpanther Kit.......

Post by normandy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:04 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that my Jagdpanther kit arrived this afternoon from the Hun. It's killer!
If any of you are undecided, I'd say go for it. Cause down the road you might be kicking yourself in the azz for not ordering one.
You've seen the pics in this post, all the hatches are in place and open, the details are crisp and clean. There's not much you as the modeler have to do other then remove the Panthers turret, MG and some minor cutting of plastic, some putty and paint and your all set.
Get Em while He's Got Em!
Normandy

memaddog
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by memaddog » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 am

WOW!!!!!
Those are really GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Great Work!! I'm sure lots of work and time on those guys!!!! Wish I had the time to get into doing something along that line, maybe when I retire??????
I would have to redo my whole downstairs to set-up an assembly line. I can hear my little wife now. Now what are you doing????? I just got to many things I collect and do, to narrow my time down to doing something as AWSOME as what you are doing!!!!
GREAT WORK!!!!!
Everybody needs at least one of those, especially in a Normandy Camo Colors!!! I know I would!!!!!
memaddog