I can't wait any longer (New battlefield construction)

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

I can't wait any longer (New battlefield construction)

Post by General Blasto » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:08 am

I thought about this all day for the last few days and I want to make a new Video clip and take more pictures of my latest additions on a battlefield setting, so I looked at the backyard today ....

Looks like a good place to start a new one.
So if I start this, I'd better do it on the quick side, set up and shoot before being discovered. Associations are not so keen about such things :evil: But I should be able to have a little fun before long 8) Da General

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Looks like you have got some 'ready-make-rubble' as well coming off your roof shingles to help start you off.

General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by General Blasto » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:02 pm

Oh yeah, I got a couple good sized planting pots full of broken concrete, wood slivers, etc. I also have the 12"-3 foot pine trees, but need to find some good size leafy trees to stage the Arden. Will be a great battle in perhaps 3 or 4 parts. I got the background music in place, the smoke charges, the German voices ready and lots more. I just need to get a couple days of shooting stills after setting up a scene or three. Then a week of editing and ha, a new video 8) Da General