BBI - Blue Box Toys Information Q&A (Mike)

Ask Questions & Chat with representatives of the small scale companies!
TamiyaIntCD
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re:

Post by TamiyaIntCD » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Jericoeagle1 wrote:Maybe its time we tried to get new representitives to speak here like from Merit or JSI Themselves.
I think anymore if you want something new, you gotta make it your self. I would go buy the Balsa kits and use ultra-thin balsa for the sheeting, or melted aluminum spread ultra thin. If anyone wants to know how look it up or ask me. I be more than glad to help you with the materials list. Its pretty easy to make a backyard forge. Once you do it, you'll be hooked because you can make models that look and feel real.

wolf8564
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: BBI - Blue Box Toys Information Q&A (Mike)

Post by wolf8564 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:32 am

Dear Sirs, I have to ask you this and have you ever considered an a-10 or the SU-27? such a model will I believe re-vamp the hobby. You cannot believe all the people who want to see it come to be. Not to mention that it would be a real kickstart to the industries. The of all the different Squadrons and different varies of the Aircrafts
Last edited by wolf8564 on Wed May 09, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[CAT]CplSlade
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Wed May 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Not only are you posting in a thread that died almost six years ago, but you're making a request of a company that effectively gave up that market nearly as long ago.

wolf8564
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by wolf8564 » Wed May 09, 2018 12:08 pm

No it died out after the "SpotCat Disaster"

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Wed May 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Well, it's been a few years since the Spotcats came out. I believe Merit bought a few of their large molds but the only A-10 that got close was the prototype Pickelhaube was briefly associated with before the Skyworks asshole stole it.

wolf8564
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by wolf8564 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:16 pm

I have recently had some dealings with some people on this website and to be [email protected] they where very off standish and greater than thou. We want to build this hobby and the worst way to do this is to stomp on other peoples feeling, sure they might not be at you lel or they might be QUITE better than you but thats no reason to put ther feeling in then trash