Admiral Toys Information Q&A (Jason)

Ask Questions & Chat with representatives of the small scale companies!
KAGNEW
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by KAGNEW » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:41 am

THANX JASON
are you going to do both the camo & silver CL-13 in Hartmanns colors?
i think the camo with yellow nose and tail is prettiest of all his sabres,
{plus i have a autographed pix of him standing in front of it with
Galland, Yeager, and others at a reunion)

KAGNEW
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by KAGNEW » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:06 am

PS
let me know when they are ready i'll take one of each :lol:

Sabrefan
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Sabrefan » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:19 pm

Jason,

BCA is showing the German CL-13 Sabre being pushed back. Do you know how far back it will be pushed? Say it isn't so! :x
Paul Hebert

It's been a long road, but I am still in the game. :)

Juneau@1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Panzer III

Post by Juneau@1 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:26 am

When is the next version of the Panzer III going to ship? Also, please post pics of the Panzer III that will have the skirting!
Thanks,
Eric

Jason of Admiral Toys
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Jason of Admiral Toys » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:14 pm

KAGNEW, Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you regarding the paint codes on the CL-13. I look them up in my files and found that we used Pantone colors:
430 U for the grey on the camouflage (U means Uncoated)
&
448 U for the green on the camouflage
&
428 U for the underside of the aircraft
I hope this helps, if you need anymore color code references let me know.

Furthermore, we are doing Hartmann’s Silver with tulip markings. I like the camouflage version as well, but we already have this camouflaged CL-13 in the middle of production and would like to mix it up a little. The Silver version of Hartmann’s will use the same detailed paint, of silver, as the Patricia II. Therefore, it should be a very striking aircraft.

Juneau@1, the Panzer IIIH is supposed to be on a boat tomorrow China time, tonight our time. I will let you know if there are any changes in scheduling. We hope to have them in the States within a month. We have taken pictures of the new M model with skirts; however, we have not gotten them up on the site. I will talk to the tech guy and have him make those available.

Sabrefan, the German CL-13 is not far behind schedule. We wanted them to be on the boat tonight but it looks like they will not be on a boat until next week. You will not see a month, two month, three month… delay. We try our best to give accurate release dates, but, at times, are regulated by events that occur 8,000 miles away from our office. Our industry is getting a bad reputation for missing forecasted release dates. :( :evil:

That being said, you shall see the CL-13 soon. Production is about complete and a boat is scheduled.

General News:
There are new photos of the ME 262 on our website. These are of what we thought would be the final production, but we did not like the way some of the paints lost the details so many of the colors have been tweaked. Therefore the photos you see will very from the final model. However, if you like what you see, you will really like the final production paint.

A new “NEWS LINK” will be going on our site in the next couple of days. This will be a good place to see schedules, product info, specials etc.

Regards,
Jason

Sabrefan

Post by Sabrefan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:07 pm

Thanks Jason for the updates. I am really looking forward to the German CL-13 Sabre. The pictures of the ME-262 look nice. Great things are coming from Admiral toys! :D
Paul Hebert

Sabrefan

Post by Sabrefan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:09 pm

Wow Hartmamms silver Sabre too, that is great news. Old Saberfan is a happy camper tgoday! :D
Paul Hebert

KWR190
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by KWR190 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:32 pm

Jason will the ME262 have decals for the tail ?
Kurt

KAGNEW
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by KAGNEW » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:24 pm

thanx Jason
as always very helpful :D

Jason of Admiral Toys
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Jason of Admiral Toys » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:25 pm

KWR190, yes the 262 will have decals available for the tails. We are not sure yet as to the distribution of the decals. As you may know it is illegal for us to import certain decals to particular countries. This makes it difficult for us to provide the decals with the aircraft in its box. Therefore, they will be available through our company’s website. More details will be available in the next couple of weeks.

Regards,
Jason

Sabrefan

Post by Sabrefan » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:16 pm

Jason the new pilot that comes with the German CL-13 looks nice. Yet another reason for me to get a few of these Sabres!
Paul Hebert

KAGNEW
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by KAGNEW » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:28 pm

HI JASON
is your company ever thinking of dicounts if someone bought 3 or more planes at a time?
you have been great but, BCA gives discounts to almost pay for the forth plane when you buy three. i want 2 German CL-13s, 1 Pat F-86 & 2 Me 262s
at BCAs prices the F-86 is almost free time i buy all 5.

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:03 am

Hi Jason...i emailed you on the 11th. Did you get it? I got a curious message in my junk folder from Admiral Toys saying i had to verify my email addresss. I used the same address i've been emailing you from for months.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

Jason of Admiral Toys
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Jason of Admiral Toys » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:08 pm

aferguson,

Sorry about that.... We now require a verification because of all the emails we are receiving. Before the verification I myself would recieve 100 emails per day in my personal account. :evil:

I will check again... just checked... nope I didn't get one from you. If you do not mind, please send the email again.

Regards,
Jason

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:36 pm

resent..
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

Sabrefan

Post by Sabrefan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:15 pm

Hi Jason,
Any new news on the German CL-13 Sabre? Thanks.
Paul Hebert

Quixote511
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by Quixote511 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:44 pm

I posed this in another thread--but whatever happened to your guy's Zero? Just a curiosity thing for me, not a gripe.
Thanks
Aaron

Juneau@1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Panzer III's

Post by Juneau@1 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:39 pm

When will the Panzer III H start shipping? Also, please post pics of the Panzer III M.
Thanks,
Eric

Jason of Admiral Toys
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Jason of Admiral Toys » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:32 pm

KAGNEW, nice idea. I am working on this and maybe you will see a customer appreciation schedule on our website in the future. I do know that we will offer benefits to those who practice recidivist purchasing practices on our website. Those benefits “might” manifest in the form of a one of a kind model or you choose a paint scheme and we will produce a one of a kind of that paint job just for you, or the first of a kind airmailed to you directly from China!! These and many other bonus ideas are in the works. But I can tell you that we do know who has purchased what, when and how much. These numbers will role over to the programs which we implement in the future.

Sabrefan, the CL-13s are finished with production and will be on a boat the 21st of this month. This is barring weather, draught, disease, plague, flood, typhoon, etc. anything can happen and I will let you know if that anything does happen. But a very good date of delivery from our facilities is the 12th; this is when we scheduled the boat. Add 4 to 5 weeks (we cannot afford the 10 day boat) and you have a good time for delivery to your particular retailer.

Quixote511, our A6M2 type 21 is still a very viable project and may just be seen in “January” of ‘07. We are working on improving the model to offer you the better of two Zeros ever produced. Not saying that it will be any better but come on; we have a 50/50 chance of offering the best A6M2 on the market today and we will try. This is all I will say about this project at this time.

Juneau@1, the Panzer IIIH will be shipped this Friday barring the above promulgated constituents of delivery. I once again will notify you if they will be delayed. At this time we have no reason to believe a delay will occur. Pictures of the Panzer III M will be on our site soon. When? I am not sure, but sooner then later. :wink:

Regards,
Jason

scbvideoboy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by scbvideoboy » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:52 pm

I saw the show on TV about "mega machines" and they were talking about this huge diesel engine (K98mc) that is as big as a building and will enable the new generation of container ships to cross in 10 days.

I was thinking man that is what AT and 21C need, funny if your containers are right next to each other...

DH

KAGNEW
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by KAGNEW » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:14 am

THANX JASON :D

Teamski
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Teamski » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:49 am

Great update Jason. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

-Ski
[url=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2869983520050168193AYuxRR][img]http://inlinethumb18.webshots.com/8785/2869983520050168193S600x600Q85.jpg[/img][/url]

Quixote511
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by Quixote511 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:24 am

Thanx, Jason. I am sure you guys will have a great model. I just didn't want it to sound like I was impatient or anything. It was more of "Oh yeah--they got one too--I think" The F86 has been sitting in the aircraft place of honor on my dining room table since it came home a few months ago. I am pleased as punch with your product. And, thanks for the spot on info.
Aaron

der Vogelfänger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Admiral Toys

Post by der Vogelfänger » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:27 am

Hello Jason,

Did I miss an announcement or even a tiny bit of information regarding a Luftwaffe CL-13 sporting the Erich Hartmann Tulip scheme?! With fingers crossed, I ask, and thank you for all that Admiral is doing for "us" 1/18 scale fans.

THANK YOU,

dV
Last edited by der Vogelfänger on Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
du doch nicht!
Kennst du mich noch?
Luftwaffe-a-holic!!!

Unsere Mannschaft muß einfach gewinnen, und
plötzlich, Weltmeister Zwanzigvierzehn! (WM2014)

Danke Jungs!!

Jason of Admiral Toys
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Jason of Admiral Toys » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:06 am

der Vogelfänger,

I announced that we will be doing the silver version of Hartmann's CL-13 this fall. You should have it in plenty of time for Christmas, if all goes well.

Regards,
Jason