For all Forum, Computer, Message Board, or help threads!
sbd
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by sbd » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:21 am

FRIDAY, MARCH 21

THE GRUDGE---reboot underway of the 2004 horror movie that starred Sarah Michelle Gellar. Sam Raimi is the reboot movie co-producer. Jeff Buhler (MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN) will write the script.

JURASSIC WORLD---French actor Omar Sy (THE INTOUCHABLES) confirmed he's joined the sequel cast in an undisclosed role.

TRIPLE NINE---Anthony Mackie is in negotiations to co-star with Aaron Paul, Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson and Kate Winslet in this movie about crooked Los Angeles cops who plot to kill another cop as a diversion to a heist job on the other side of the city.

STEVE JOBS---director David Fincher reportedly told Sony Pictures that he will not direct the untitled movie based on the biography unless Christian Bale plays Jobs.

AMERICAN SNIPER---Jake McDorman (GREEK) will reportedly co-star with Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller in the Clint Eastwood movie about top SEAL sniper Chris Kyle. Real SEALs will also be used in the movie.

X-MEN: APOCALYPSE---director Bryan Singer said, "I'm considering Gambit and potentially a young Nightcrawler for APOCALYPSE. I was going to have Nightcrawler [in DAYS OF FUTURE PAST] and even wrote a scene, but I felt that we were forcing too many mutants into the story."

THE JUNGLE BOOK---Andy Serkis (THE LORD OF THE RINGS) will direct the Warner Bros. live-action movie based on the Rudyard Kipling book.

BIGFOOT WARS---poster released for the horror movie in which a small town is terrorized by Bigfoot. C. Thomas Howell and Judd Nelson star.

CRAWLSPACE---horror movie starring Michael Vartan (BATES MOTEL, ALIAS) in which a family moves into a new home which harbors a deadly secret.

WHITE COLLAR---USA Network may only have six episodes in the final season as a prelude to a possible concluding miniseries or theatrical movie.