Outbox and Sentbox??

For all Forum, Computer, Message Board, or help threads!
flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Outbox and Sentbox??

Post by flayrah » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:51 am

From time to time I've PM'd people and never received a reply - assumed they weren't interested in what I had to say. But I was just cleaning out some of my old PM's and found many messages in my 'Outbox" that I don't even know the purpose of.

It looks like some of my PM's have been sitting in the Outbox and were never sent. All I ever do is hit 'send', but apparently some of the messages aren't sent. This seems its about 10% or less of the messages I 'sent'.

Anyone else having this problem? What can be done about it? I just tried to send a reply to a message I received - and the reply went to the Outbox, not the Sentbox.

And to anyone I was talking with but haven't replied - sorry, your messages are in the Outbox.

flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by flayrah » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:03 am

DAMN it just happend two more times. Very frustrating, I don't know what messages are going through or what. This explains why I'm not getting responses, people probably think I don't reply to them and I'm an ass.

JohnLumley
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by JohnLumley » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Sent private messages stay in the outbox until they are read by the recipient. Once they are read the message moves to the Sent box.

If they are still in the outbox it means the message has been delivered but the recipient has never opened or read the message.

bummer
:?
One hundred and fifty three - 1:18 scale aircraft on the ceiling looks :shock: damn good!

flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by flayrah » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Interesting.....so now it looks like I was right the first time, people just don't want to read what I sent them. :roll: