SMALL ZIP-LOC BAGS

This is the place to put those reference links, posts on books, movies, photos, and etc.
Rylau
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

SMALL ZIP-LOC BAGS

Post by Rylau » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:31 am

:D Hi guys; This has come up before on the board but I thought I'd refresh everyones memories. I put my extra Star Wars and military arms and accessories in small 2"x 5" zip-loc bags that I bought in a comic book shop many years ago. Works out great 'cause you can put many of these in a larger zip-loc for future reference. Today I was in Michaels craft store getting some scrap book items for my daughter and I happened to see a whole display of bags. They come in quantities of 100 and range in size from 1 1/4 by 2 to 4 x 6. I find 3 x 5 the most useful. The best part was they are only $1.49 per 100. This is about 1/3 the price at the comic book shop. I use a permanent laundry marker to write on them and if I want to reuse the baggie the marker comes off with WD40. I use this for figures also. Saves a great deal of space. Play nice......Bob

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:54 am

I've been using the regular Ziploc snack-size and sandwich-size bags to neatly store and organize my extra figures, arms, and accessories that I do not use all that often. They work quite well :)
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Moth
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Moth » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:32 pm

I just dump everything in the WC63 :D :oops:
[img39]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v501/QueenofSky/BirdFlu.gif[/img39] [img39]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1b/Acherontia_lachesis.jpg/200px-Acherontia_lachesis.jpg[/img39]