Score at Target

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
billymod
Corporal
Corporal

Score at Target

Post by billymod » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:15 pm

Hey guys just picked up BBI 1/18 Apache and Blackhawk for 29.99 each. They are carrying them now. Hopes this helps you guys out.

cheers!
Bill

Flak Happy
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Flak Happy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:36 pm

:shock: :shock:
Good B/S/T References:
STUKA
MG-42
WGP Klaus
wreckchaser
hworth18
Jackson
der Vogelfänger

tosborne3
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: Score at Target

Post by tosborne3 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:08 am

billymod wrote:Hey guys just picked up BBI 1/18 Apache and Blackhawk for 29.99 each. They are carrying them now. Hopes this helps you guys out.

cheers!
Bill
Lucky devil, I got mine back when they were at TRU, and had to pay 50ish a piece. :oops: :roll: Oh wll, no use crying over spilled milk now. :D I'm very glad to see that Target is carrying them now. Great purchase!
"There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are very few old bold pilots."V.I.N.C.E.N.T. (Tbh)

immeww2
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by immeww2 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:20 am

Sometimes patience pays off. I've been eyeing the F-86 Huff for sometime but didn't get one until I found one on clearance at a WM for $25. Quickly snagged it.

Killerf6
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Killerf6 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:48 am

I will confirm that the Target in my AO does indeed have the bbi Apache, and Blackhawk for $29.99. Actually just one of each, but I was surprised none the less as we don't seem to usually get the good stuff.

Also I thought it was said that Target wasn't interested in carrying any WWII stuff, because the one here had some FOV WWII airplanes I think in 1/72 scale.
I fly cartoon airplanes

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:59 pm

Killerf6 wrote: Also I thought it was said that Target wasn't interested in carrying any WWII stuff, because the one here had some FOV WWII airplanes I think in 1/72 scale.
My Target carries FOV WWII 1:32 tanks, vehicles and figure packs as well as the 1:72 aircraft, tanks, vehicles and figures. They have carried them for some time but they have a bigger variety on the shelves and pegs now.

They also have both the Blackhawk and Apache, they were the first BBI stuff they got in.
This message brought to you in part by Adderall.