XD/32x for sale-custom R/C Panzers, Normandy Farmhouse, More

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
worldwar2buff
Sergeant
Sergeant

XD/32x for sale-custom R/C Panzers, Normandy Farmhouse, More

Post by worldwar2buff » Tue May 08, 2007 7:33 am

I've decided it's time to simplify my life. I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff from all aspects of my life. I've just got WAY TO MUCH STUFF!! :lol: This is the last of my 32x and XD stuff.

Now for the legalese: All prices do not include shipping. I will accept money orders or Paypal (4% added to your total if you pay via Paypal. I'm not a business and this is what Paypal charges me. I accept all forms of payment via Paypal). I will ship internationally. I also charge as close to exact shipping as possible. I do not add a few bucks for packing and stuff. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested. I'd like to move these out as soon as possible!!

XD:

Panzer IV Ausf H (short barrel, grey) with custom, removeable sideskirts - $35 - This works fine and the sideskirts were made by a customizer here on the boards. This comes with one XD figure that has no legs.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/ ... zerIV2.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/ ... nzerIV.jpg

Panzer IV Ausf H (long barrel) with custom, removeable sideskirts - $20 - I'm selling this lower as the remote dropped and the antenna broke. Also, not sure how well it works. It works, but is jerky. Not sure if do to broken antenna or what. I'm selling as a display piece. Also has a figure with no legs. SOLD

US Lot - $25 - This consists of a US halftrack with driver and accessories, 1 Mint on Card Captain Russo 82nd Airborne Officer figure, 1 Mint on Card Pvt. Reynolds 82nd Airborne Driver figure and 1 Mint on Card Lt Odheim German Officer with Closed Coat figure. SOLD

Normandy Farmhouse - $40 - This is Mint in the box and hasn't been opened other than the top flap to inspect contents. Includes both figures. I do not have a picture of this.SOLD

32X:

32X Lot - $20 - Mint in Box and on card - Russian Infantry set as well as 2 Ironhorse sets: SdKfz.7 8-Ton Halftrack and M3A34 US Halftrack; SdKfz. 251/1 AUSF.D Hanomag and SdKfz. 222 Panzerspahwagen. SOLD
Last edited by worldwar2buff on Thu May 10, 2007 5:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in other, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO” what a ride!

ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by ostketten » Tue May 08, 2007 4:09 pm

PM Sent
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"