"Bob Hughes" aliases

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by toyktdlgh » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:51 pm

You can always tell when I’m having a slow day at work.

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm

So, is there anybody that received their goods back or received restitution? Not second hand info, I'd like to hear from anyone who actually was directly involved.

Going back in this thread, I can't find that anybody got their goods or monetary restitution.

I would love to hear that someone, anyone got their stuff back, after all this time.

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

gouchy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by gouchy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:12 am

Image[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was almost exactly how I pictured him in my mind when I saw his mugshot, just that he was wearing a black tanktop, great job toyktdlgh!

so let me get this straight, after all the crime he's done, all the agony he put u guys thru, he only got probation/house arrest, sitting in front of his computer and surfing this forum and prob smirking/laughing at it all, cooked up his fantasy myspace story and there's no confirmation of any members getting their stuff back to boot...

Lady Justice is blind...

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Digger is right. Some people received there items back. Unfortunately, Scumbag Napier ruined 90% of my items by gluing hands, arms, weapons, helmets, etc on the different figures.
He also cut heads of their posts and glued them onto the bodies. He butchered everything but I'm still glad to have them returned.
Jerry Napier just needs an ass whooping but of course he is the type that will sue and hide behind a lawyer.
He is a spinless blob that takes up space and I'm sure that his "my space" info is all fiction.

ParatrooperCarbine
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ParatrooperCarbine » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 pm

I got most of my items back but not my buildings due to a clerical error at either the police department or the courthouse.

He has been ordered to pay me restitution.

ParatrooperCarbine
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ParatrooperCarbine » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Either it didn't say this before or I didn't notice:

"Ok, a Singing Mexican-style Sombrero who's face is that of a young Marlon Brando carrying a gi-normous jug of Rum filled with dancing 'Glow in the Dark' skeletons and wearing a pair of Colt 45 six-shooters borrowed from the Legendary Lone Ranger...and last but certainly not least; I would like to become good friends with BATMAN."

What kind of shoehorn do you suppose it takes to fit this much dumbass into one human body? Or maybe some sort of giant funnel?

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 pm

ParatrooperCarbine wrote:Either it didn't say this before or I didn't notice:

and last but certainly not least; I would like to become good friends with BATMAN."
Here is the REAL question - Which Batman?
-Adam West?
-Michael Keaton?
-Christian Bale?
-Val Kilmer?
-George Clooney?
-OnStar Batman?

He could spend a lifetime meeting and befriending them all (of course spending a little time in the klink between meetings on stalking charges).
BUT.... he is too busy stealing toys and glueing all the wrong parts to them, so he will not be able to perfect his perfect plan to capture "Batman" and keep him in a large glass jar until he becomes his friend.
(wow, I am tired now..)
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

ParatrooperCarbine
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ParatrooperCarbine » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:07 pm

I can't see why a petty criminal like him would want to be friends with Batman... Usually when petty criminals encounter Batman it doesn't go too well for the petty criminal. Batarang to the face, tied up, and dropped off in front of the police station. And that's if you're lucky and get Adam West Batman. If you run into Christian Bale Batman you're in real trouble.

WAIT! Napier... Wasn't the Joker's name Jack Napier? Maybe Jerry Boy thinks he's the Joker. Maybe he'll post a photo of himself in a purple suit and clown makeup. I mean, it couldn't look any more stupid than what he has up now.

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:44 pm

wow - personality disorder
Ich liebe den Geruch von Sturzkampfflugzeug morgens.

gouchy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by gouchy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:29 am

I would think he's more Penguin then the Joker

I'm glad some of you manage to get somethin back at least, not a total writeoff for the scammed

ParatrooperCarbine
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ParatrooperCarbine » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 pm

He has set his profile to private. I wonder if he saw our discussion.

gouchy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by gouchy » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:06 am

Most definitely he's lurking around the shadows in this forum,

Probably planning some kinda payback in due time and I think I've gotten myself on his s**t list for the comments I've made

ParatrooperCarbine
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ParatrooperCarbine » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm

He is probably going to send his army of angry elves to come to our hoses and steal our underwear.

billgiff
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by billgiff » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 pm

I would really like to meet this troll face to face. He's a tough guy when he's talking with his computer and hundreds of miles away.
If I had the opportunity, I would squeeze his head and pop him like a wood tick!
Jerry Napier, did you read this? Your a P.O.S!

gouchy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by gouchy » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:22 am

I've just noticed on the main page that the newest registered member (31st Dec) is "jerryjerrysomeone" from Oregon

Coincidence I hope... :?: