2004 Operation Crimson Sabotage set loose $23.00(SOLD)

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
STUKA
Officer - Brigadier General

2004 Operation Crimson Sabotage set loose $23.00(SOLD)

Post by STUKA » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:52 pm

I have tons of Cobra troops and have been wanting to put them on ebay for years now - a few times here and they sell well and fast - but i dont like the fees - almost $5.00 to sell one item...

well - i need to get rid of some of the bigger items - as I'm moving and have ventured into only XD.

(SOLD)
2004 Operation Crimson Sabatage
KB Toys exclusive
Comes with one red and black Hiss and one red and black Cobra A.S.P
also includes three CGs with removable helmets and a shotgun.
I will throw in extra Joe weapons - plus throw in some loose Joe figures from VvV and spytroops - as much as I can fit into the box.
The vehicles and men are loose but never played with - only put on shelf once. I have a pic of the whole cobra army including the Red and black Hiss if you want me to e-mail - if you need detailed pics I suggest checking yojoe.com and check the vehicles from 2004 - tons of closeup pics.

again $23.00 shipped plus extras!!!

If you would rather trade for the whole collection let me know - I have a thread way down the list in this buy, sell, and trade forum.

Paypal would be great as that is where my dauntless funds is located... :roll:
Last edited by STUKA on Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ich liebe den Geruch von Sturzkampfflugzeug morgens.

tosborne3
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by tosborne3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:52 am

Stuka :D I just pmd you another message, I don't know why some of my messages haven't gotten through. pm me and let me know. thanks
"There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are very few old bold pilots."V.I.N.C.E.N.T. (Tbh)

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:03 am

I got it

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:39 pm

sold