WANTED-PLEASE--- Older 1/18 M48 Patton tank

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
longrifle
Sergeant
Sergeant

WANTED-PLEASE--- Older 1/18 M48 Patton tank

Post by longrifle » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:18 pm

Either loose or boxed. Must be free from broken,missing parts etc... Dont need figure(s).
Looks as if they have released them again, only they now come with brown colored tracks.
I want the older type with black tracks.

Please e-mail me if you have yone you would like to sell---
[email protected]
or [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by ostketten » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:13 pm

I want the older type with black tracks.
Well, good luck getting one, they can be tough to find and if they are in any kind of decent shape at all they usually fetch quite a tidy sum, but who knows maybe you'll get lucky and find one on the cheap. An alternative would be to simply get a new release Patton and spray paint the tracks black with Rustoleum, that's what I did with the M41 Walker Bulldog, and they turned out great. Just a thought, but good luck with whatever you do.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"