For Trade

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

For Trade

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:06 pm

The Following Item Is For Trade

Goes by the name Trisha. Lays on the newspaper. Drinks out of the bathroom sink. Is a Terror to hanging airplanes and blowing curtains!! Actually thinks it can jump onto a hanging airplane and nothing will happen! Moved in when girlfriend moved in and was not invited!!! Litter trained but that is debatable. FREE Hairballs!!! LOVES laying on foamboard!!! Plays dead well!! Needs to go!!! HELP!!

This item is in hand, unfortunately:(

Some photos of this fine item!

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000656es9.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... 099tf4.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... 113tt2.jpg

Of course, this is all in good fun. Please no PM's about actually wanting the item, LOL. Or I will be actually dead! LOL

kimtheredxd
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by kimtheredxd » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:22 pm

My black and white cat so love to drink out of the faucet. He would sit there and meow till you came along and opened the tap.Cute kitty
Could not think of anything to put here.

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by holensock » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:42 am

My Boston Terrier (terrorist) ate an XD backpack. Took two days, but it finally came out! :shock:

flpickupman
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by flpickupman » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:52 am

Wow, that's tough luck guys.

My girlfriend's cats behave as if they don't even notice my hanging planes (plus the fact that they're 6' off the ground helps), and the Pug we have at home doesn't even sniff twice at the XD bits and pieces laying on the floor. If it's not food, or toilet paper on the roll, she could care less. 8)
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.
-W.C. Fields

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:00 am

My cat, Ripley, loves dice and any kind of miniature game that's going on in our house. She likes 32X battles as well. You have to keep an eye on her. She's a very petite white cat - looks like Hello Kitty. Our other cat, Ra, just likes to have his melon rubbed - no trouble there. Ripley is also the Alpha - go figure.

Now, to help you out, Corey. I suggest getting some rice, stir fried veggies, and soy sauce. You can cook, right? Don't forget the candles - women like candles. You can make Kung Pao Kitty, Peking Pussy, Mandarin Maine Coon, Tai Pei Tabby, General Tso's Cat to name a few. I'll PM you the recipes. You'll be the man after this.

C2000
Attack!!!!

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:22 am

PM Sent.
How much are you asking?

eh, my three bring some enjoymemt
they bring the absolute BEST out of me... and that 'best' is usually red..
they have REALLY sharp claws.. i mean really..

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:39 am

Hmmmm, Catman is in San Antonio. Spanish recipes? Gato con queso? Gato gordo y huevos? Just a thought...

C2000
Attack!!!!

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:26 am

How much to ship???? I have a couple already, but could use an extra for trade later.... :wink: :lol: :lol:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

KAMIKAZE

Post by KAMIKAZE » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:23 pm

I'm pretty sure I could hang that from the ceiling, but I don't think I could keep it there.

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

tkjaer21
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by tkjaer21 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:23 pm

See, cats love 1:18th scale too.