ALL USERS, ESPECIALLY NEW USERS: TRADE ALERT & RULES

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
vince_chua
Corporal
Corporal

Post by vince_chua » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 am

Ha ha me too. didn't read this before posting.

I think this rule is good to protect the genuine buyer or seller.

Looks like I just have to be patient for 6 months.

sax5thave
Corporal
Corporal

Re: ALL USERS, ESPECIALLY NEW USERS: TRADE ALERT & RULES

Post by sax5thave » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Two more weeks and I'm legal age here!! :lol: Looking forward to buy stuff from ye all.
TRADE REFERENCES: tmanthegreat, Grilledcheese, Tkjaer21, Delta Team, Blacksnakes, flayrah. fast mover, evilanimation, YT, Jnewboy

toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

tkjaer21

Post by toyktdlgh » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 am

I guess i posted something in the wrong spot here. :oops:
Last edited by toyktdlgh on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

WalkinTarget
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by WalkinTarget » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Same here, did not read the rule as I am doing a straight buy transaction, which to me is entirely safe. I'm paying the seller in advance and he ships it after I've paid. No idea how that can be a scam, so I will keep searching flEbay in hopes I can find what I'm after. I'll check back in 5 months.

big_mike
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by big_mike » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:00 pm

As of late there have been a couple for sale postings which did not include a asking price. I'm a member of a couple other forums all of which require a for sale listing include an asking price. I don't see any significant problem with the current arrangement but I'd think having an asking price would help streamline the buying and selling process. Again by no means is this a call for action or an angry rant. More or less it's just a thought.

jdmroltid
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by jdmroltid » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:41 am

New member, I've been buying/selling on ebay for 10+ years with 100% positive feedback and over 1000 reviews. I am a new owner to 1/18 scale aircraft and just found the site. 6 months is way too conservative. Just want to ask questions, look for a few replacement parts. Again, 6 months is too long.

lilfry14
Corporal
Corporal

Post by lilfry14 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Just joined. I guess I have to wait 6 months, but I know a member here and have a few other forums where I'm highly recommended if that helps