1:18 Planes and 1:32 Custom Diorama's for sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
worldwar2buff
Sergeant
Sergeant

1:18 Planes and 1:32 Custom Diorama's for sale

Post by worldwar2buff » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:43 am

I need to make room so I'm dumping a bunch of stuff. I've got the following up for sale. Please contact me at "[email protected]" if interested. Planes may not have all accessories as they are loose, but I will toss in anything I can find.

XD Fw-190D-9 S1 - $20:

BBI P-51 “Killer” - $25

1:32 Scale Large Diorama Base (approximately 12” by 12”) - $15 (figures not included; made out of foam so light weight)

1:32 Scale Small Diorama Damaged Building/Wall - $10 (figures not included: made out of foam so light weight)

All prices do not include shipping. Would prefer to sell the P-51 and Fw-190 in the United States as the box might be large. I accept payment via Money Order, Cashiers Check or Paypal[Credit Cards OK] (if paying by Paypal, an additional 4% will be added to your total as that is what I'm charged to accept funds).

References: I am "Kies99" on Ebay (100% positive feedback on over 500 auctions) as well as I'm "worldwar2buff" at the Sixth Division.