OFF-TOPIC: NEED STAR WARS CLONE TROOPERS

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
MARKSMAN1
Corporal
Corporal

OFF-TOPIC: NEED STAR WARS CLONE TROOPERS

Post by MARKSMAN1 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:26 am

I am looking to buy the star wars clone wars super-articulated clonetroopers, I need about 30 of them, and will pay $10 each for loose out of the package, also need red arc troopers and will pay $15 for loose and out of the package. I could also use some various other clone troopers. i also have a ton of xd to trade including 1st series, and harder to find stuff. email me at [email protected]. thanks, marksman1

p51
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Post by p51 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:49 am

Have you checked out e-bay? Often they have 'troop builder' type sets with a ton of figures packaged together. Also check out the official StarWars.com store to see if they are offering them. And finally, another really good bet is to try http://www.entertainmentearth.com ... they sell many troop builders.

bravo5
Sergeant
Sergeant

Clone Troopers

Post by bravo5 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:58 am

You may want to wait since the figures for the new movie should be out in a few months. They are releasing a clone trooper three pack which is rumored to contain three of the original helmeted super poseable clone troopers as well as the super poseable body with a new style helmet. It might costyou a little time, but it would be cheaper than going to ebay for them.

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:02 am

i agree...with the new movie coming out clone trooper figures should be easy to find. Paying $10-$15 per figure now seems like a waste of money to me.....money which can be better spent on all the new goodies coming out soon. :)

MARKSMAN1
Corporal
Corporal

thanks

Post by MARKSMAN1 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:26 pm

I have checked ebay for them, and only was able find just one, loose for $9.99. I heard about the new clones coming out, but was not for sure if it was going to be the ones with the new head sculpt or not, I will buy a bunch of those, but I am looking for the 1st super articulated ones, when they 1st came out I left about 25 on the pegs at my wal-mart, but who could have known. Thanks for the advice guys. Marksman1