1:18 scaled Vietnam figures

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

1:18 scaled Vietnam figures

Post by Crazy Kraut » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:15 am

Hi everybody,
I received a big bunch of figures but I´m only interested in some German Fallschirmjägers and Bravo Team figures. This is why I offer many Vietnam theme figures (US and VC) and WW2 figures (US and some Germans).
If interested please writte me with your emailaddress for fast and easy pics sending.
Please recognize that I´m in Germany.
Thanks, best regards and stay healthy.
Wir haben gehurt, gekämpft und gesoffen, des Führers Mühlen verbraucht, sind auf dem Zahnfleisch gekrochen, doch haben wir uns teuer verkauft.
JG300 Wilde Sau

Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: 1:18 scaled Vietnam figures

Post by Crazy Kraut » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:32 am

Got an offer from a German collector.
So the Vietnam lot is sold.
Got more than 50 US WW2 figures (Paratroopers, Marines and Infantery) and tanks , halftracks, Jeeps to let go and more than 40 German figures (paras, Waffen SS and Infantery).
If interested --> let me know
Wir haben gehurt, gekämpft und gesoffen, des Führers Mühlen verbraucht, sind auf dem Zahnfleisch gekrochen, doch haben wir uns teuer verkauft.
JG300 Wilde Sau

mutt71
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 1:18 scaled Vietnam figures

Post by mutt71 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:52 am

I'd be interested in the USA INF WWII and any vehicles too. Thanks,
[email protected]