bbi F18 Kittyhawk, and F16 8th fighter wing

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
billymod
Corporal
Corporal

bbi F18 Kittyhawk, and F16 8th fighter wing

Post by billymod » Mon May 25, 2020 12:36 pm

I am trying to see what these are worth, they have been displayed in a smoke free house a long with a bunch of other planes, but can’t find anything online. Thanks guys have n advance for any info.

Cheers!
Bill

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: bbi F18 Kittyhawk, and F16 8th fighter wing

Post by A-10LOADER » Fri May 29, 2020 9:26 am

Here's my thought on this and this is a VERY touchy subject on these aircraft. I've had many a battle with people over this subject.
They are worth whatever anyone wants to pay for them. How bad do you want a Kitty Hawk F-18 ?? How bad do you want a Wolfpack F-16 ??
Another question is how much did you pay for them and, how bad do you want to sell them ? I know when I pre-ordered my Wolfpack F-16 I paid @ $80.00 for mine.
I've been following the Tomcats on EBay now since 2012. I have 3 myself and really don't need anymore but, if I should find a bargain well that's a different story.
The prices people are ASKING for these Cats is ridiculous in my opinion ! I get it, supply and demand but, most times these overpriced Cats don't sell. They get relisted, maybe the price drops $100 - $200 but, they still don't sell. MAYBE one sells for a crazy price and now everyone wants big money because of that last sale.
Currently there is a "Enduring Freedom", ( MO ) Mountain Home AFB F-16 on EBay listed for $619.99, NO BIDS. I follow the F-16 as well and would like to have this version but, not for $600.
I'm not a fan of the F-18 so I don't follow them on EBay. A quick searched showed none available at the moment. If I had to guess people are probably asking @ $500 - $600 for these as well.
So getting back to your original question, they're worth whatever someone wants to pay for one and, how bad they want one.
Good luck with your sales.

Steve
OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Razor17019 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:06 am

Billymod,
A friend of mine that collects modern Jets thinks for a out of box F-18 Kittyhawk:
F18 kittyhawk is $250, maybe you'll get $300 on ebay, but then you have to subtract 15% (and add sales tax)

I'm not too sure on the F-16 8th wing, I don't see them for sale out of box too often.
In box they go for $400-500
The enduring freedom one is $350-400
The 8th fighter wing is less

Again this is my friend's opinion, but he has bought and sold these over the years and has a good knowledge base.

Razor
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

billymod
Corporal
Corporal

Post by billymod » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:01 pm

Hey thanks for the responses, I am not try to sell, just trying to find out what they are worth. I also have a Blackhawk and an Apache, plus I also have the cobra, little bird and Huey air America. I also have a ton of planes.