Small Amount of Free 32nd, 6th stuff

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
mikeg
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Small Amount of Free 32nd, 6th stuff

Post by mikeg » Sun May 24, 2020 9:01 am

Just unneeded crap been laying around-

6th M-14 w/scope- gi joe or whatnot
6th binoculars w/strap

3 32nd 21st armor figures- German and us- one missing an arm, but another separate arm from another figure
2 32nd tops from the German troop carrier - gray, one black one- truck, and the DAK folded one
Several extra hasegawa fw-190 minicraft parts trees- most parts but no fusilage or wings- i got parts from 3 of these kits all in one box

cheapest freight i can get- conus obviously-

I wanna send all this to one person, one shipment

ACTUALLY, I do need something- off the Revell 32nd mosquito kit; one of the landing gear halves with the extension that goes through the wheel. When they are glued together, they can be used on left or right side, not side specific- pm me for this stuff or if you have a landing gear laying around