need to smaller my collection

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

need to smaller my collection

Post by Crazy Kraut » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:29 am

I´m running out of space and Need to make some Money. That´s why I want to smaller my collection of 1:18 scaled military models and figures.
I´ve got carded figures and loose ones (most of them are different Germans). After all approx. 80 figures.
Approx. 100 plane models (from WW1 up to modern F104 and F18) in original boxes and loose ones. Most of them are WW2 plane models.
And round about 50 tanks, trucks, guns and vehicles. And many many spare parts for figures and models.
Let me know what you´re searching for and I´ll check my storage.
Please realize that I´m in Germany.

Sven
Wir haben gehurt, gekämpft und gesoffen, des Führers Mühlen verbraucht, sind auf dem Zahnfleisch gekrochen, doch haben wir uns teuer verkauft.
JG300 Wilde Sau

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: need to smaller my collection

Post by Razor17019 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:08 am

Pm sent
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Crazy Kraut » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:34 pm

PM´s answered. Still so much stuff for sale or trade. Always searching for Me109 G6
Wir haben gehurt, gekämpft und gesoffen, des Führers Mühlen verbraucht, sind auf dem Zahnfleisch gekrochen, doch haben wir uns teuer verkauft.
JG300 Wilde Sau

Hoff
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hoff » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:16 am

Hello,

I am looking for used heads in 1/18 from 21st.

10 heads eg. Moldenhauer DAK or other, German tankdriver with headphone not comander, please no aggressiv heads or no "Schenker" or not Major Schnitzel.

Shipping to Germany should be possible. And a custom declaration (parts for toys, figures) of the total value of not more than 24 US$.

Kind regards
Christian

mutt71
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by mutt71 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:31 pm

I am Looking for 1/18 WC-51's. If you have any, please let me know how much you want for it/them. Thank you!

Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Crazy Kraut » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:14 am

Sorry, but no WC-51's left :(

Christian, are you fromk germany?? If yes we can communicate in deutsch because I´m from Heidelberg :wink: :wink:
JG300 Wilde Sau

mutt71
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by mutt71 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Thank you for checking and the quick reply.

Collector
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Collector » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Hi,
I am as well from germany, ...und wir können deutsch schreiben...
Bin auf der Suche nach 1:18 WWII Fahrzeugen, speziell die Sdkfz 251 Varianten oder auch Umbauten von Panzern...
Da ich in dem Gebiet "neueinsteiger" bin fehlt mir so einiges aus dem 21st. Cent. Programm...
Hast du da noch was???
Michael

Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Crazy Kraut » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:06 am

Hallo Michael,
schön auch mal nen deutschen Sammler hier zu treffen.
Wenn möglich, würde ich gerne per Whatsapp kommunizieren. Wäre viel einfacher mit Fotos. Hierzu kontaktiere mich doch bitte unter 0176 97690869
Es sind noch einige Fahrzeuge, Panzer und Geschütze sowie Figuren und zahlreiche Flugzeuge vorhanden, die ich gerne abgeben möchte.
Gruß
Sven
JG300 Wilde Sau