1/6 AH-6 Little Bird Helicopter

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

1/6 AH-6 Little Bird Helicopter

Post by warhawker » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:13 am

I am new to this forum but a man on a mission! I am always looking for 1/6 AH-6 Little Bird Helicopters. I know that they have been out of production for some time and I have looked on ebay. I was wondering if there are any other sources out there for these birds?

steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by steelbonnet » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:30 am

Which one the Powerteam one or the BBI one?

PowerTeam is more akin to what the US 160th Actually use whilst the BBI one is more akin to Israel Defence Force (IDF) version.

ja
Steel Bonnet

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:21 pm

Maybe I did not clarify my posting. 21st Century models - Air Cav, CIA Ops, Fire Rescue & Police helicopters. I am looking for these type of units.
[/img]

Gunner
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Gunner » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:34 pm

I would try the "Sandbox" - alt.toys.gijoe on Usenet. It's accessable via Google Groups or your favorite mail/news program.

IIRC, someone had a couple police Littlebirds for sale a week or so ago at a good price. I've got several, but mine are all packed, and I don't yet know what I'm going to get rid of.

digger
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: 1/6 AH-6 Little Bird Helicopter

Post by digger » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:28 am

warhawker wrote:I am new to this forum but a man on a mission! I am always looking for 1/6 AH-6 Little Bird Helicopters. I know that they have been out of production for some time and I have looked on ebay. I was wondering if there are any other sources out there for these birds?
http://cgi.ebay.com/21ST-CENTURY-LITTLE ... dZViewItem

:D