Airplane props

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Aracula
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Airplane props

Post by Aracula » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Looking for a spitfire nose cone and prop, and a P51 mustang nose cone and prop. Color doesn't matter, and can even be broke as long as they are all there.

Let me know if have some to sell.

Thanks
Wir ritten unsere Panzer zum Ruhm, es war der Todesschwan oder die Panzer. Schlacht von Kursk.

lilfry14
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Airplane props

Post by lilfry14 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:42 pm

Are you still looking for these? I just picked up a nosecone and prop from somoene who did an RC plane project on one, so I was going to use it to fix my broken spitfire, so might be able to let go of the broken one.

Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: Airplane props

Post by Crazy Kraut » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:09 am

Got an 5 blade prop with nose cone and complete nose/motor section for a spitfire update.
If interested--> let me know
Wir haben gehurt, gekämpft und gesoffen, des Führers Mühlen verbraucht, sind auf dem Zahnfleisch gekrochen, doch haben wir uns teuer verkauft.
JG300 Wilde Sau