WTB 21C 1/18 Ambush Panther MIB

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Light.Inf.Scout
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:57 am

Anyone have one for sale? Let me know. Thanks.
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

skorzeny
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by skorzeny » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:22 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-18-scale-WWI ... Sw1NpakwYm

Current bid:US $46.00 [ 4 bids ]

Shipping: $33.70

Item location: Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States

WWII German Panther tank in 1:18 scale by 21st Century Toys. This tank is dusty from years on display, but it was never used as a toy, nor was it sitting in the sun. It includes a commander in panzer black and it has a different kind of camo, with white dots painted over the original camo and it also has simulated mud sprayed over the rear and front. I let a little kid play with a Tiger I had and it was not pretty. This one has just been sitting around. I had to buy a special big box to hold it. Very cool vehicle.

Thanks for looking. Please check out my other stuff. I can't ship this first class because the weight is over the limit.

I can ship via USPS ground if Priority is too expensive. It's about half the cost of priority mail.

Light.Inf.Scout

Re: WTB 21C 1/18 Ambush Panther MIB

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:56 am

Thanks for the info...I will check it out.
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

skorzeny
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by skorzeny » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:34 pm

PANTHER TANK 1:18 21ST CENTURY FREE SHIPPING WITH BUY IT NOW
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PANTHER-TANK-1 ... SwlJlaoGoY

NICE MEDIUM DETAIL 21ST CENTURY PANTHER TANK WITH THE LATE WAR CAMO. FULL FUNCTION WITH A FEW HATCHES THAT OPEN
TURRET MOVES 360, AND THE GUN ELEVATES AND LOWERS THAT INCLUDES A WORKING BARREL LOWER SUPPORT BRACKET.
FANTASTIC EXTERIOR DETAIL WITH EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, TRACKS, PAINT SCHEME AND UNIT MARKINGS.
EXCELLENT DISPLAY TO ENHANCE YOUR COLLECTION OF 1/18 MILITARY ARMOR.
INCLUDED THE SS PANZER COMMANDER FULLY ARTICULATED FOR THE TURRET POSTION.

FREE SHIPPING WITH THE BUY IT NOW !! TO THE LOWER 48, AND I WILL ENSURE EXCELLENT PACKING FOR A SAFE ARRIVAL TO YOUR BUNKER.

EXCELLENT PAINT AND EXTERIOR DETAIL, NEVER PLAYED WITH, COMES FROM A NON PET NON SMOKING HOME. THIS AND THE OTHER 1/18 THAT I WILL BE LISTING HAVE BEEN IN PACKED STORAGE FOR CLOSE TO 5 YEARS.

I AM THINNING OUT A LARGE COLLECTION, SO PASS IT AROUND, CHECK BACK OFTEN TO SEE WHAT IS NEW !

Current bid: US $61.00 [ 17 bids ]

Item location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:06 am

Thanks again....checking it out.