1/18 huge collection for sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
gliderdwm
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

1/18 huge collection for sale

Post by gliderdwm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:10 am

I will be liquidating soon my extensive 1/18 collection. This will not be parted out here. Just putting a feeler out if anybody wants the instant collection of 1/18 stuff.
I have 1 of every ultimate soldier plane regular releases and 1 rare P51d Tender Terror with FW190D metal piece and certificate. It is legit definitely and bought from member hear years ago. I have 1 of every vehicle, every figure playsets basically all regular releases. I have Elite force many of the regular releases planes. No aussie P-51 and like that. I do have 2 F-16'S 3 f-18'S 2 Tomcats, all copters also incl rare sharkmouth apache. . elite force almost all vehicles incl Sherman thunderbolt proto. admiral me262's etc etc etc! PH kits still in box like T-34. a b-25 in a huge box from a czech company. Somebody here had 1 with pics. So will not sell individually. Please dont insult me as this is worth thousands. I was a ebay power seller before so most will be going there if collection doesnt go.Geez i forgot so much.
A russian 1/18 custom tank in wooden box. Custom 1/18 my Gabreski I did which is really nice. My hartmann 109, my Tex Hill P-40. Skyworks P-51B.
Possibly only PH kits and the like maybe i part as people here appreciate these.