1/18 Winter Stuka $109.99 Ebay

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
skorzeny
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

1/18 Winter Stuka $109.99 Ebay

Post by skorzeny » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Hello all toy military aircraft collectors,I recently purchased (6) 21st Century Toys The Ultimate Soldier 1:18th scale WWII military aircrafts which I am now listing for your consideration.You are bidding on very large 1:18th scale 21st Century Toys The Ultimate Soldier GERMAN STUKA DIVE BOMBER military aircraft.This apparently is what they call the rare!!! white version,it is hard to find.This aircraft looks to be in nice used condition,it has your normal wear after many years.The only thing that I see wrong with it is there is some type of rail connected to the underside of both wings & on one side it is missing.Also,it looks like the underside of the wings has yellowed some,one side more than the other.The aircraft includes both the pilot & gunner & both ends of the canopy opens so you can view the soldiers.Both propeller is in nice condition & does spin.All landing gear is intact & does work & locks into place.I will remove the landing gear from the front part of the aircraft & lock in the rear in the closed position for shipping purposes.The cockpit glass is good but it does have a few scuff marks on it as well as the rest of the aircraft but overall the aircraft displays well.The winner of this auction better make sure they have a spot to display this monster,it's very large!!!.This model will be broke down the best I can for shipping reason's,the wings will have to be snapped back into place.The front landing gear will be wrapped in bubblewrap & just needs to be slid back on,very easy.Please remember that you are purchasing a used item & it is not perfect.It does have average light wear & is missing 1 part that I know of.There is some scuff marks here & there but this aircraft displays nicely.Please view the aircraft closely for condition before bidding.Sold as is,used,what you see in photo's is what you will get.Paypal only,must be paid within 24 hours of auction ending.Thanks! Note:There will be no refunds "period" on this item because of the enormous size & hassles of shipping it. If anyone has any questions about this auction & refund policy please contact me before bidding.Thanks & Godbless!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-18-21st-Centu ... Swu55ZeUdo