1-18-\-P-38-\"HALEAKALA II" $149.99

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
skorzeny
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

1-18-\-P-38-\"HALEAKALA II" $149.99

Post by skorzeny » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello all toy military aircraft collectors,I recently purchased (6) 21st Century Toys The Ultimate Soldier 1:18th scale WWII military aircrafts which I am now listing for your consideration.You are bidding on a huge 1:18th scale 21st Century Toys The Ultimate Soldier XD WWII P-38 Lightning "HALEAKALA II" military aircraft.This aircraft looks to be in nice used condition,it has your normal wear after 12 years.The only thing that I see wrong with it is the cluster of 5 missiles is missing on one side & it is missing 2 of the missiles from the cluster on the other side.The aircraft includes the pilot that sits in the opening cockpit.Both propellers are in nice condition & do spin.All landing gear is intact & does work & locks into place.I have the landing gear set in the down position & they are locked in tightly.I am not a expert with this aircraft & I do not want to force the landing gear back in flight condition.I do know they must close because I am the one that pulled the landing gear open into the locked positions,the wheels roll just fine.The cockpit glass is good but it does have some scuff marks on it as well as the rest of the aircraft but overall the aircraft displays well.The winner of this auction better make sure they have a spot to display this monster,IT'S HUGE!!! with a wingspan of around 3 feet.This model will be broke down for shipping,the wings will have to be snapped into place.The landing gear will be left in the down position because of fear of breaking them to get them back into place.Please remember that you are purchasing a used item & it is not perfect.It does have average light wear & is missing some missiles.There is some scuff marks here & there but this aircraft displays nicely.Please view the aircraft closely for condition before bidding.Sold as is,used,what you see in photo's is what you will get.Paypal only,must be paid within 24 hours of auction ending.Thanks! Note:The photo's you see in this auction is not quite showing the wings snapped all the way into place because of fear of not being able to dis-connect them for shipping purposes. Note:There will be no refunds "period" on this item because of the enormous size & hassles of shipping it.I do not want to hear that it arrived with broken landing gear after someone really forced them closed & broke them then trying to blame it on shipping,not going to work with me because I opened them & I know they are solid & they will be well protected during shipment.Please understand where I am coming from about scam artist,there is more & more everyday & it ruins it for all of us honest ebayers. If anyone has any questions about this auction & refund policy please contact me before bidding.Thanks & Godbless

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-18-21st-Centu ... SwSn5ZeSzy