FS: 21st Century Toys Leather Bomber Jacket

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
YT
Officer - Brigadier General

FS: 21st Century Toys Leather Bomber Jacket

Post by YT » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:10 pm

This is a very unique item and has been the centerpiece of my collection for years. These jackets were exclusive gifts to vendors who attended the 21st Century Toys convention around 2000. I managed to purchase it from a vendor who was there. The jacket is 2XL and a nice roomy fit. It is made of top materials, the leather is soft and supple. Sometimes these type of premium items can be cheaply made. This is not, it is top notch. I have never worn it and it is basically brand new. I have had it hanging in my office in a shadow box since I acquired it. I hate to let it go because I know there will never be another like it. I want to use the room and display box for the new SPR rifle I just got. I am offering it up first to my friends on this board, if not it will go off to eBay.

The fur collar buttons off.

This is how I have had the jacket displayed. These shadow boxes are readily available from Micheals/Hobby Lobby for 50% off. A simple eye screw in the top and just hang the jacket.

I am asking $200 cash or MO. Paypal sent as gift or add 3%. Plus the actual shipping cost.
"There are some people who disagree with me, they are wrong." --Gen George S. Patton

YT

Re: FS: 21st Century Toys Leather Bomber Jacket

Post by YT » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Bumping, any interest?
"There are some people who disagree with me, they are wrong." --Gen George S. Patton

YT

Re: FS: 21st Century Toys Leather Bomber Jacket

Post by YT » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Sold pending funds.