FS: CDC/Armour 1/100 Modern Jet Lots (Hornet and Tornado)

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
WGP Klaus
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

FS: CDC/Armour 1/100 Modern Jet Lots (Hornet and Tornado)

Post by WGP Klaus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:03 pm

The following lots are offered for sale only, no trades thank you.

Terms:
Payment - PayPal
Shipping - Will cover half the cost of actual shipping, and this of course will be based on your location and your preference of delivery if you have one? If no, I typically ship USPS Priority/Flat Rate (insured with signature) for CONUS, outside CONUS will vary based on buyers preference etc.

A) CDC Armour 1:100 F/A-18 Hornet Lot (4 pieces):
Please read the description carefully as some of these pieces are missing small parts or there are certain condition issues. If you have any questions, please make sure to ask before purchasing as this lot is being sold as/is, and I'll be as specific as I can regarding the condition of each aircraft.

Also note and acknowledge that given the somewhat fragility of certain small parts attached to the Aircraft ie: Weapons (missles, pods etc), External fuel tanks etc. I will do my to pack the aircraft safely but due to how the parcel delivery services handle packages, I can't guarantee some of those small parts may not come off during shipping, but I will say having purchased many loose display aircraft over the years, all it takes is a very small amount of superglue to reattach said piece(s). Each item will be individually bagged so if parts were to come off, it will be obvious which part goes to which aircraft.

First off, only 3 of the 4 Aircraft have display stands.

Here is breakdown of each of the 4 Aircraft included in this lot.
(1) #5022 VFA-113 "Stingers" F/A-18 - This piece has a crack that goes lengthwise down the side (as seen in closeup pic) and is missing both (2) wingtip Sidewinder missles, as well the FLIR pod and slight scuff marks on bottom of starboard side external fuel tank, and is the only aircraft in the lot to not have a display stand.

(1) #5161 VFA-192 "Golden Dragons" F/A-18 - This piece has a loose (but fits well when put into place as is demonstrated by the picture) starboard side vertical stabilizer and missing both (2) wingtip sidewinder missles.

(1) #5083 VFA-195 Nose Art "Chippy Ho" F/A-18 - slight scuff marks on bottom of both the port and starboard side external fuel tanks.

(1) #5168 VFA-192 F/A-18 "50 Golden Dragon Years" - slight scuff marks on bottom of both the port and starboard side external fuel tanks.

As mentioned, the descriptions I've listed are as accurate as I can be physically inspecting each piece. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask before buying and please read the top where I laid out the shipping of these items.

**Pics to be posted sometime on 3/8/17**

Price: $34.95 + shipping (read top of ad for details)

B) CDC Armour 1:100 Tornado Lot (5 pieces):

Please read the description carefully as some of these pieces are missing small parts or there are certain condition issues. If you have any questions, please make sure to ask before purchasing as this lot is being sold as/is, and I'll be as specific as I can regarding the condition of each aircraft.

Also note and acknowledge that given the somewhat fragility of certain small parts attached to the Aircraft ie: Weapons (missles, pods etc), Pitot Tubes,0 External fuel tanks etc. I will do my to pack the aircraft safely but due to how the parcel delivery services handle packages, I can't guarantee some of those small parts may not come off during shipping, but I will say having purchased many loose display aircraft over the years, all it takes is a very small amount of superglue to reattach said piece(s). Each item will be individually bagged so if parts were to come off, it will be obvious which part goes to which aircraft.

First off, only 3 of the 5 Aircraft have display stands.

Here is breakdown of each of the 5 Aircraft included in this lot.

(1) #5085 Tornado Marineflieger - Missing Pitot Tube, and no dsiplay stand for this item.

(1) #5083 Tornado UK R.A.F. "Desert Storm" - There is a crack running the length of the canopy, otherwise complete aside from having no display stand for this piece.

(1) #5080 Tornado Aeronautica Italiana - Missing Pitot Tube and according to the images I can find online looks complete otherwise. Does include matching display stand.

(1) Tornado Aeronautica Italiana "Desert Storm" - Missing Pitot Tube what appears to be an AMRAAM has come loose (but is included in small bag with pitot tubes) and that. Does include matching display stand.

(1) #5462 Tornado Luftwaffe JBG38 "Batman" - Comes complete minus a small portion of the pitot tube appears to be missing? and includes matching display stand.

**Pics to be posted sometime on 3/8/17**

Price: $39.95 + shipping (read top of ad for details)

Thanks for looking.