BBI RAAF Hornet for sale.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Austeyr
Corporal
Corporal

BBI RAAF Hornet for sale.

Post by Austeyr » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:16 am

Gday guys,
Havent been around for a while and for that I apologise. I am selling my ULTŘA RARE BBI 1/18 Australian Hornet. Only thing is the belly tank has been replaced as the original was stolen by an inquisitive child visiting my house. Should have known better having it on the floor.
I have seen these go for anywhere up to in the low 800's so I would be entertaining any offers around that plus shipping. There is no original box.
Please send me a PM, serious offers only but I am open to offers. Location is Adelaide Australia.

Studly
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: BBI RAAF Hornet for sale.

Post by Studly » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:16 pm

G'day Austeyr. Is this the one with 75 Squadron markings, with the Magpie, or the other version. ?. Mate i know these can go for a good price but without it's original box you might be pushing to get the price you are after. I still have mine in original box and it takes pride in my collection along with my RAAF Mustang.

Cheers
Studly

PS
Adelaide is my old stomping ground...Go Crow Eaters LOL.

Austeyr
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Austeyr » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Gday Studly,

Indeed it is the 75 Sqn version. Absolutely open to offers on this bird though. I understand the $800 odd dollars was for a mint one or close to it and mine is loose. Any offers would be entertained.

Austeyr
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Austeyr » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:10 am

Have resorted to chucking this one on ebay. See what comes of it there. I know I wont get anywhere near the bemchmark set by other pieces but here's hoping it does reasonably well.