SOLD!**NIB** RED DEVILS F/A-18C and ATLANTIC TBF-1 AVENGER**

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
USCGSARdog
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

SOLD!**NIB** RED DEVILS F/A-18C and ATLANTIC TBF-1 AVENGER**

Post by USCGSARdog » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:56 pm

*********************THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD*********************

Hey gang,

I'm looking to thin out my collection and fund other interests, so I figured I would offer up a couple of my XD aircraft to you guys before sending them to feeBay this weekend.

I have for sale:

1. (1) 1/18 bbi Elite Force VMFA-232 Red Devils F/A-18C Hornet. This model has never had the wire ties removed from any of its packaging. I opened the box when it arrived from Bad Cat just to make sure there was no shipping damage, and sealed it back up. The replacement decals for the LEX fences are even there in their original plastic bag. The box is in good condition, with only the usual shelf wear to detract from it.

I am asking $350 + actual shipping costs for this model, but i will consider all REASONABLE offers.

2. (1) 1/18 Ultimate Soldier Atlantic TBF-1 Avenger. This is the S1, two tone gray scheme Avenger. This model has screw covers, and from what I can see through the box window, has a nearly perfect paint job. The Avenger is mint in a never before opened box. The box itself is in very good condition.

I am asking $135 + actual shipping costs for this model, but I will consider all REASONABLE offers.

If anyone is interested, please don't wait to contact me! I am looking to move these out quickly, and they will be headed to eBay this weekend.

Thanks for looking!!!!! :D

-Rob

"You have to go out, but you don't have to come back".