Want to buy Sideshow G.I. Joe.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
tkjaer21
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Want to buy Sideshow G.I. Joe.

Post by tkjaer21 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:35 am

I would like to buy these figures. Please let me know. I would preferable like to buy as a lot to reduce shipping.

I would like to buy these figures. Please let me know. I would preferable like to buy as a lot to reduce shipping.

1. Beachhead
2. Duke
3. Dusty & Sandstorm
4. Flint
5. Hawk
6. Rock ‘n’ Roll
7. Stalker

1. Cobra Commander
2. Cobra Officer
3. Cobra Sniper
4. Cobra Trooper
5. Desert Cobra Ops Officer
6. Desert Cobra Ops Trooper/Sniper
7. Firefly
8. Ninja Viper
9. Red Ninja
10. Storm Shadow
11. Viper

jmd250
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Want to buy Sideshow G.I. Joe.

Post by jmd250 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:49 am

Wow, thats a lot of them you need. They are nice figures for the most part but I would think you would be paying $2000.00 minimum for those you have listed. I own about 8 of them and just kitbashed the rest. Flint, beachhead, dusty, stalker, hawk, and duke I just bought a few of sideshows parts and kitbashed the rest. Mine look way better than the stock versions for almost half the price.

Good luck

YT
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by YT » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 pm

I was able to score a lot of the older guys for a good price, but the pickings seem to be slim today. I would watch the Joe boards and the 1/6 scale forums SSF & 1/6 Warrior.
"There are some people who disagree with me, they are wrong." --Gen George S. Patton

tkjaer21
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by tkjaer21 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Many thanks for the heads up. What is the SSF Message Board?