Wanted: SkyWorks F-14D Nozzles.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
astronut1885
Sergeant
Sergeant

Wanted: SkyWorks F-14D Nozzles.

Post by astronut1885 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 am

Hey guys. I'm still on the lookout for a set of SkyWorks Nozzles for the JSI Tomcat. Eventually I want to get it repainted as an F-14D VF-101, and those nozzles are going to be a big part of completing the look. If anybody has a spare set, or a line on a set still at a retailer, please let me know.
Thanks.

Black_Dragon_One
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Wanted: SkyWorks F-14D Nozzles.

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 am

astronut1885 wrote:Hey guys. I'm still on the lookout for a set of SkyWorks Nozzles for the JSI Tomcat. Eventually I want to get it repainted as an F-14D VF-101, and those nozzles are going to be a big part of completing the look. If anybody has a spare set, or a line on a set still at a retailer, please let me know.
Thanks.

if you fine one send it over to pick so he can cast it for every one...

party on
whats up doc....

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 am

I had to cancel one of my custom project plans due to the shortage of the D engine as well... My set from my Pukin Dogs is removable and I have had similar thoughts of seeing what Pickel could do to make us up more.

astronut1885
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by astronut1885 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 am

I think it would be great if you could supply Pickel with a basis for new nozzles. I'm completely bummed that eventually when we do the VF-101 repaint it will still have A-nozzles on it, and I'm sure lots of guys are in the same boat. I doubt Jack ever got a copyright on the design, and I doubt with all his legal issues he'd persue a claim on it even if he did. If Pickel was willing to start doing these for us again it would be a great boost to the Tomcat lovers out there.

pizzaguy
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pizzaguy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 am

Astro. I just posted some pics of the 110 nozzel I made over the weekend in the custom&mod section. Let me know what you think.

http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/view ... 79#p278679