1/18 Planes on sale = on Ebay

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
skorzeny
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

1/18 Planes on sale = on Ebay

Post by skorzeny » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:23 pm

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: 1/18 Planes on sale = on Ebay

Post by tmanthegreat » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 am

People are just dumping things on ebay as of late... They are keeping their prices generally high, but they are flooding the market :?
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Heer
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Heer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 am

WOW. I haven't check ebay for a while for FOV. Looks like this guy has some t-34 for sale. Looks pricey at a BIN of $160 plus shipping. I'm holding out on the panther, hoping that FOV would re-release it. But most surprising of all, he is hoping for a minimum bid of $120 for an FOV zundapp?? I got the exact same one for $25 a few years ago. He'll never sell a motorcycle (although FOV did do a good job with the zundapp) for $120 plus shipping. :roll: :roll:
"...the first 24 hours of the invasion will be decisive...the fate of Germany depends on the outcome...for the Allies, as well as Germany, it will be the longest day." -Erwin Rommel

tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by tpa05 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm

I just looked at the items he has for sale and the prices he's charging. You've got to be kidding me. This past weekend I had 2 9-yr olds and myself (47) chasin' each other around the house in at least 3 of the items he had listed. Did what I could to not crindge when they took a hard landing from mini-pilots-to-be but if that's what the goin' rate is now maybe I should put 'em back up in the attic.