Panzerarm's ebay stuff

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
PanzerArm
Officer - Brigadier General

Panzerarm's ebay stuff

Post by PanzerArm » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:12 am

Selling a few things on ebay if anyone is interested.

-1/32 FOV Tiger I Eastern Front 80404
-1/32 FOV 88mm (gray)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/oberstwake/m.ht ... 4340.l2562

-Kevin

NHoggard12
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Panzerarm's ebay stuff

Post by NHoggard12 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 pm

I had that tiger on the watch list; now, i don't think i will be going for it.
What a great sell for you!

Heer
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Heer » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Is that an early war panzer grey tiger I ? I didn't know FOV made that.
"...the first 24 hours of the invasion will be decisive...the fate of Germany depends on the outcome...for the Allies, as well as Germany, it will be the longest day." -Erwin Rommel

PanzerArm

Post by PanzerArm » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:16 pm

It's actually a dirty dunkelgelb one, supposed to depict a mid-production version, eastern front 1944. FOV doesn't say what unit it's from, and I honestly don't know which unit it's supposed to depict (that's a rarity!). If I had to guess though, it would be a tank from 9./Pz. Rgt. Grossdeutschland.

And you sure are right NHogard! When I listed it I had it as a auction with a Buy It Now option for $70.00 :lol:

-Kevin

Heer
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Heer » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:26 pm

PanzerArm wrote:It's actually a dirty dunkelgelb one, supposed to depict a mid-production version, eastern front 1944. FOV doesn't say what unit it's from, and I honestly don't know which unit it's supposed to depict (that's a rarity!). If I had to guess though, it would be a tank from 9./Pz. Rgt. Grossdeutschland.
-Kevin
Hmm... I think FOV is starting to slack on unit information. Many of my FOV vehicles have unit information given by FOV, but starting the last few releases they just state the vehicle type and theatre of operation. I hope FOV would improve on that.

By the way, I got a better look at the tiger 80404, and it looks really weird. I can't help to think why sometimes FOV decide to do one of those horrible paint jobs on an excellent vehicle. :evil: I seriously thought it was an early war tiger 1!!
"...the first 24 hours of the invasion will be decisive...the fate of Germany depends on the outcome...for the Allies, as well as Germany, it will be the longest day." -Erwin Rommel