Any interest in a Level II plate carrier vest?

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Any interest in a Level II plate carrier vest?

Post by ExC17load » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 am

I have a practically brand new level two vest than can accept and hold ballistic plates. The only thing that makes it not new are some writing I put on it, but that can be blacked out. They are going for $200 used on ebay, so I am offering this at forum friend prices at $150.

Any one interested. If not, I will remove this for sale post.

Just so you know, level II will stop pretty much all handgun and if you have or can get plates, it will stop most rifle fire.

Thanks!

- Kap
"I can stop collecting 1:18 scale anytime, really I can. OOoh, the new Stuka re-paint! I don't have that one.

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Any interest in a Level II plate carrier vest?

Post by ExC17load » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

If anyone is interested, make me an offer!!
"I can stop collecting 1:18 scale anytime, really I can. OOoh, the new Stuka re-paint! I don't have that one.

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 am

Bueller?

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:45 am

The vest is back on the market. Its in top condition with only a few spec op missions under its belt. Practically brand new! Can provide pics if interested!

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 pm

If no one is interested in this, and its a real vest, I can assure you, I will take it off the market. I just wanted to give anyone who would love one a chance to have an actual bullet resistant vest and not pay the premium prices for them.

If I dont get any responses, I will remove it from the forum.

Thanks for everyone who looked!