For Sale 1/18 ZODIAC LOWER PRICE

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

For Sale 1/18 ZODIAC LOWER PRICE

Post by pcoughran » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:54 pm

This is an RC (remote control) 1/18ish (probably more like 1/19 or 1/20) Zodiac H733 RIB used by Navy SEALs and other special ops around the world. It is a New Bright brand RC vehicle I got at Toys R Us a few years ago and customized. It is a rather cheap RC boat that runs on 6 AA batteries and the TX uses 2 AA batteries. I think I paid ~$40 with tax new. I spent a few hours modifying it and painting it to get it where it is now.

It has only been in the water once but performed well. It isn't very fast and I wouldn't take it into anything other than a still body of water. I assume it still works but haven't tested it.
I'm trying to clear out my basement and this needs to go to make room. Here is a diagram of the real Zodiac H733 which I used to customize this RC model:

Here are shots of mine (it is a little dusty but easily cleaned):
Image Image
Image Image

Here are some with it loaded up:

I'm asking $60 for it (not including shipping) and it'll come with the 50cal machine guns and the custom stand - yes it is made out of Tinker Toy pieces but works nicely. I'll also throw in the 3 FOV SEAL figures, 1 BBI SEAL figure (with fins on), and 1 BBI DELTA Night Operator figure (wearing NODs). I'll also throw in a couple gas cans, MRE boxes and whatever comes with the figures that isn't pictured.
I'm keeping my PTE figures.
Shipping will probably be similar to any 21st Cent or BBI 1/18 model as it is similar size and weight box. I have the original box for this and I think I have some of the original boxes for the figures as well and will include with them.
If you don't like the RC bottom on this you could always band saw it flat and glue on a piece of styrene so it would sit flat on a shelf for display and you wouldn't need the stand or the long rudders.
Thanks,
Phil
"Where's dat waskily wabbit?"

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: For Sale 1/18 ZODIAC LOWER PRICE

Post by pcoughran » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Now asking $60 plus shipping = gets you the boat, transmitter, 3 FOV seals, 1 BBI Seal, and 1 BBI Delta night operator as well as the .50cals and various stowage shown in pictures. The PTE figures are not included.
Come on you SEAL fans out there you should be eating this up - make me an offer if you like.

tkjaer21
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by tkjaer21 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:07 am

I want this. Do you take Paypal? I live in Oklahoma. Let me know the total price.

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pcoughran » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 am

SALE PENDING with tkjaer21.

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pcoughran » Thu May 05, 2011 6:17 pm

pcoughran wrote:Now asking $60 plus shipping = gets you the boat, transmitter, 3 FOV seals, 1 BBI Seal, and 1 BBI Delta night operator as well as the .50cals and various stowage shown in pictures. The PTE figures are not included.
Come on you SEAL fans out there you should be eating this up - make me an offer if you like.
Thought I'd relist this due to recent events - anyone want some SEALs?
the previous pending sale with tkjaer21 hasn't happened and I'm looking to free up space.

Tanker85
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Tanker85 » Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 am

Pm sent

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pcoughran » Fri May 06, 2011 11:08 pm

PM received. Tanker85 just let me know when you want to pull the trigger.