Feeler for 1/18 stuff in Florida for sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Panzer
Corporal
Corporal

Feeler for 1/18 stuff in Florida for sale

Post by Panzer » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 am

I am getting ready to move to a new house and did not realize all the extra 1/18 stuff I have. I have a lot of WWII planes, vehicles, and some Modern vehicles also. I do have a few loose planes too. I have several hundred carded figures (sorry no FJ's), but need to find out which boxes they are in.

My question is there anyone willing to buy and pick it up? I live in the 32905 area code in Brevard County. For a reference Cocoa Beach is 20 miles north of me.

I have enough stuff to make it worthwhile for the trip. Post here if it is an option, or do I have to Ebay some. I hate to box this stuff.

Thanks

Aviatornut.com
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by Aviatornut.com » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm

if you want to ship it to Ca, i will buy.
let me know

pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by pickelhaube » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:37 am

PM sent
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

Panzer
Corporal
Corporal

Stuff

Post by Panzer » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 pm

I got a few PM, and I will make up a list of the big stuff and post it when I am off work.