LOOKING FOR 1:18 German Troops & Tankers.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
caribmar
Corporal
Corporal

LOOKING FOR 1:18 German Troops & Tankers.

Post by caribmar » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Ok, I'm late to the game, like two weeks ago I saw a 1:18 Panther (TUS) so I had to get it after all supporting accessories and figs have been discountinued type late...

I would like to add some Regular German Troops or SS on the tank as tank riders. Oh, also need tankers since it came with only "one" fig. Please someone help a NEWBIE out! Thanks.

YT
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by YT » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Ebay.

caribmar
Corporal
Corporal

GERMAN FIGS

Post by caribmar » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Yes EBay if you want to fork out $17.00 to $45.00 per German Infantry figure or Tanker. That doesn't include shipping...

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Well, that's really about your only option. What stores still have any stock on hand have marked them up accordingly.

I am a 1/32 guy myself, but I bought a Panther when Monkey Depot was almost giving them away free. The soldiers I had to scrounge from what was left at Wal-Mart. Still have only one tanker, but some head swaps and gear change-outs made the same half-dozen guys into 15, so the tank has some infantry tagging along for company.

Without spending loads more money, I have to be satisfied with what I managed to snatch out of the dying embers of 21C.

Booga
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Booga » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Tankers are hard to come by, but sites like smalljoes.com or foxhole toys have the 1/18 FOV german infantry for good prices. About 7.00 i think. I don't know how you guys forgot about them.