WANTED: PTE Little Bird

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
bravo5
Sergeant
Sergeant

WANTED: PTE Little Bird

Post by bravo5 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Does anyone have an extra World Peacekeepers or PTE little bird? Does not need to be complete. I have asome extra PTE humvees ( flatbed & cargo carrier) to trade or can pay outright. Thanks in advance

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:35 pm

I do not. There are some online here: http://store.foxholetoys.com/1scpoteelpus5.html and here: http://www.kids-army-store.com/products ... opter.html (that one is close to the Big Lots price).

However, speaking of PTE, I've been to two of the four Big Lots in my area and they are completely cleared out of PTE. There was a glut of both new and old items in November and December and now nothing. At this time last year my local stores were not so nearly cleaned out. It is not that I'm worried about it as I got all I wanted before the holidays, but it just seems odd. I can't imagine the collectors in my area having snagged it all up!
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

bravo5
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bravo5 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Its the same in my area. The only thing left was a few watchtower sets and the chap mei police force figures and soldier force singles

bravo5
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bravo5 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:34 am

*BUMP*