Need a designated driver or twelve?

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
CENT-ONE
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Need a designated driver or twelve?

Post by CENT-ONE » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Just noticed that smalljoes has the BoB vehicle driver figure clearanced to twelve figures for $12.

Just a heads up if you're looking to staff your convoy with some drivers on the cheap.

http://smalljoes.com/cgi-bin/pgen.cgi?S ... D10624DEAL
Good Trader List
-Digger -Razor -Mowmaw -Flayrah -ThreeToughTrucks -jlspec -KWR190 -CW4USARMY -vmf214 -bravo5 -holensock -cranedriver -billgiff -Rowsdower -tparkhere

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Razor17019 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 pm

I saw that. I was planning on getting some, as you can change the head on them and they become good BOB fodder. Anyone got any extra XD/BBI heads for trade?
I guess this is why WM had so many of these guys back in the day... :roll:
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

Ta-152
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Ta-152 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:21 am

Razor17019 wrote:I saw that. I was planning on getting some, as you can change the head on them and they become good BOB fodder. Anyone got any extra XD/BBI heads for trade?
I guess this is why WM had so many of these guys back in the day... :roll:
I dunno, you got any German firearms to trade? ;)
I Tan I Epi Tas