WTB 32x Xtreme Wings P-40

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

WTB 32x Xtreme Wings P-40

Post by tmanthegreat » Wed May 25, 2005 3:30 pm

Just curious, but would anyone be willing to pick up and ship out a new 21st Century Toys 32x Xtreme Wings P-40? That is, assuming you have found them at a Wal Mart your area. I do not have much to trade, but can pay for the purchase and shipping costs with Paypal or personal check.

I have only made a transaction once on this forum and it was with boardmember King (see Pg. 1 of the good trader comments thread.) Considering further credentials, I have a perfect positive feedback on ebay, under the name scubadude84. You can PM me from the board, or contact me at my other e-mail address, [email protected].

Thank you very much for your consideration!

tman

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Thu May 26, 2005 5:18 am

Tman,
I will be out tonight and check for you at my local WMs.
Would be glad to pick one up for you, if I can find one.
Is there just one type of the x32 P-40??
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu May 26, 2005 10:23 am

Razor17019 wrote:Tman,
I will be out tonight and check for you at my local WMs.
Would be glad to pick one up for you, if I can find one.
Is there just one type of the x32 P-40??
I have sent you a PM regarding your offer! I believe that there is only the "Flying Tiger" variant of the 32x Xtreme Wings P-40. Thanks!

Aviatornut.com
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by Aviatornut.com » Sun May 29, 2005 7:54 am

i don't believe they are out yet. when they do come out i will be willing to order one for you. www.aviatornut.com

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Sun May 29, 2005 11:23 am

Thanks for your offers, but I am in the process of completing a transaction with boardmember, polyjtc who managed to find one of the P-40s. It should ship out next week, once my payment arrives. Thanks again!

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Sun May 29, 2005 7:51 pm

tmanthegreat wrote:Thanks for your offers, but I am in the process of completing a transaction with boardmember, polyjtc who managed to find one of the P-40s. It should ship out next week, once my payment arrives. Thanks again!
If he doesn't come thru, let me know.. Almost all my local Wallyworlds have these now.. :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark