21st C Humvee M1025

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
momaw nadon
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

21st C Humvee M1025

Post by momaw nadon » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Looking for two 21st C M1025 Humvee in any color. I don't need any figures or any extra gear. Only looking for the base Humvee with mounting ring and hatch. I would be willing to trade $30 or so value wise for them from anything on my sale list. Would take a M998 hard-top in place of one of the M1025, but need the extra mounting ring. These don't have to be in the best shape, as I need them for custom project and might be able to deal with a broken one or two depending on how they are broken. I would like to get them soon, as I'm working on a birthday gift for my brother. If anyone can let, drop me a line. Thank you for looking and the help, if you can.

momaw nadon

momaw nadon
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by momaw nadon » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:43 am

Just a bump, as I really need these as soon as possible and I broke the one I was working on. So if anyone can help, please let me know. Thank you again for looking.

momaw nadon

ParatrooperCarbine
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

M1025 Humvees

Post by ParatrooperCarbine » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:03 pm

I can help you with the Humvees. Do you still have the Fallschirmjager Sd Kfz 251?

Thanks,
Robert
momaw nadon wrote:Just a bump, as I really need these as soon as possible and I broke the one I was working on. So if anyone can help, please let me know. Thank you again for looking.

momaw nadon